AIFSF Replay Mayo v Dublin, Sat 5th Sept. HQ.

Started by highorlow, September 01, 2015, 10:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

macdanger2

Any word on this appeal? Surely someone on here has the inside track  ;)

AZOffaly

Hows the pursuit of Cillian O'Connor going? Lads, ye're losing the run of yerselves. I'm sure the team is focused and ready to go, ye should be looking forward too.

BennyHarp

Quote from: INDIANA on September 03, 2015, 10:28:01 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on September 03, 2015, 10:06:28 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on September 03, 2015, 09:55:19 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on September 03, 2015, 09:41:23 PM
Quote from: Mayo Border on September 03, 2015, 09:21:36 PM
Does Sober Paddy have a video of Dermo's assault on Diarmuid O'Connor in the second half. This assault involved the knee, the elbow, the fist as he forced the 19 year old's head into the Croke Park turf before grabbing him by the throat. There was absolutely no retaliation. You don't need a secretly uncovered video. It was caught live on national tv cameras. No labels needed either. The nature and extent of the thuggery was self explanatory. There was a nice video of Jonny Cooper also.

Cillian O Connor is a lucky boy. Gave a man a closed eye and punched another player when he had his back turned and on the ground.

And he refereed the game as well. He's some man for one man

You Dublin fellas do some moaning, imagine if you actually lose! As a neutral, it's very amusing to see the revisionism that you have bought to what actually happened on Sunday.

I agree, barely a post accepting they were over the top. They've posted the same old drivel on the hour every hour since Sunday evening.

You're happy when you get everything your own way on this website.

Well the tide has turned now. We're going to war from now on

Now you're just embarrassing yourself!
That was never a square ball!!

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Tubberman on September 03, 2015, 09:15:12 AM
Quote from: annapr on September 03, 2015, 09:12:34 AM
Quote from: INDIANA on September 03, 2015, 08:35:33 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on September 03, 2015, 08:07:37 AM
Quote from: INDIANA on September 03, 2015, 08:00:57 AM
Quote from: moysider on September 03, 2015, 12:01:16 AM
Quote from: Nihilist on September 02, 2015, 11:47:48 PM
Dunno is Connolly missing that big of a deal. He scored what 1-2 but only one point from open play. Alan Brogan is the obvious replacement and Bernard plays better with him in the team. Also is a faster player than Connolly. Connolly maybe a little more power and stronger allright but sure look where that got him.

Alan Brogan looked like he was concussed after Hennelly had a rush of blood to his head and rushed that last kick out. Flynn caught Brogan and he was clearly out of it. Concussions are tricky. He ll want to play I m sure and management will want him to play. But concussions can creep up on ye in effects for some time after the initial trauma. Hope he's okay. Quality player.

There was no concussion . Alan is fine and raring to go.
No diagnostic test for concussion currently so can't say he did or did not suffer one.

I will pass on your concerns to the qualified medical professionals. Where did you study concussion protocols might I ask - just in case they ask ?

Do you want to send him a card or flowers as well?
Feckin hell horse but you have lost the plot altogether having a go at anyone with any sort of opinion.
You need to chill big time.
Anyway is ballinaman not a qualified Physiotherapist? From reading the running thread I'm pretty sure he is.
I reckon he knows what he's talking about so, wouldn't you??

You don't understand how much Indiana knows - nobody can.
That's why his mates call him Google. He knows everything about everything. ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

INDIANA

Quote from: macdanger2 on September 03, 2015, 10:29:46 PM
Any word on this appeal? Surely someone on here has the inside track  ;)

10/11 it will be heard before 1am on Paddy power

INDIANA

Quote from: BennyHarp on September 03, 2015, 10:34:27 PM
Does Sober Paddy have a video of Dermo's assault on Diarmuid O'Connor in the second half. This assault involved the knee, the elbow, the fist as he forced the 19 year old's head into the Croke Park turf before grabbing him by the throat. There was absolutely no retaliation. You don't need a secretly uncovered video. It was caught live on national tv cameras. No labels needed either. The nature and extent of the thuggery was self explanatory. There was a nice video of Jonny Cooper also.

Cillian O Connor is a lucky boy. Gave a man a closed eye and punched another player when he had his back turned and on the ground.

You Dublin fellas do some moaning, imagine if you actually lose! As a neutral, it's very amusing to see the revisionism that you have bought to what actually happened on Sunday.

I agree, barely a post accepting they were over the top. They've posted the same old drivel on the hour every hour since Sunday evening.

Invest in some armour Benny. You're going to need it.

mrhardyannual

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Lar Naparka on September 03, 2015, 10:35:36 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on September 03, 2015, 09:15:12 AM
Quote from: annapr on September 03, 2015, 09:12:34 AM
Quote from: INDIANA on September 03, 2015, 08:35:33 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on September 03, 2015, 08:07:37 AM
Quote from: INDIANA on September 03, 2015, 08:00:57 AM
Quote from: moysider on September 03, 2015, 12:01:16 AM
Quote from: Nihilist on September 02, 2015, 11:47:48 PM
Dunno is Connolly missing that big of a deal. He scored what 1-2 but only one point from open play. Alan Brogan is the obvious replacement and Bernard plays better with him in the team. Also is a faster player than Connolly. Connolly maybe a little more power and stronger allright but sure look where that got him.

Alan Brogan looked like he was concussed after Hennelly had a rush of blood to his head and rushed that last kick out. Flynn caught Brogan and he was clearly out of it. Concussions are tricky. He ll want to play I m sure and management will want him to play. But concussions can creep up on ye in effects for some time after the initial trauma. Hope he's okay. Quality player.

There was no concussion . Alan is fine and raring to go.
No diagnostic test for concussion currently so can't say he did or did not suffer one.

I will pass on your concerns to the qualified medical professionals. Where did you study concussion protocols might I ask - just in case they ask ?

Do you want to send him a card or flowers as well?
Feckin hell horse but you have lost the plot altogether having a go at anyone with any sort of opinion.
You need to chill big time.
Anyway is ballinaman not a qualified Physiotherapist? From reading the running thread I'm pretty sure he is.
I reckon he knows what he's talking about so, wouldn't you??

You don't understand how much Indiana knows - nobody can.
That's why his mates call him Google. He knows everything about everything. ;D
Yes indeed ballinaman is a qualified physiotherapist. INDIANA, I suppose you want to know how I know this, well let's just say I went to school with ballinaman.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

INDIANA

Hound

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 03, 2015, 09:31:57 PM
How is Rory O'Carroll? Is he going to be able to participate in any way on Sunday? Has he the stitches taken out?
I've done my best to keep away from any of the nonsense on the thread, but I do find it very odd the way some have been belittling and joking about O'Carroll's injury. Not getting stitches doesn't disregard the fact that he suffered a serious facial injury that required him to leave the field after only 5 mins. And while the exact extent of the injury has not been made public, it clearly was severe enough for him not to be able to return to the field.

mrhardyannual

I doubt if anyone can protect you in this crazy world.

AZOffaly

They're not slagging Rory O'Carroll, they're slagging the lads who came on talking about 13, 11, 10 stitches and pursuing Cillian O'Connor to the ends of the earth. That was a sore dose for O'Carroll, and I'd imagine he'll be lucky enough if he's involved on Saturday.

BennyHarp

Quote from: INDIANA on September 03, 2015, 10:40:24 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on September 03, 2015, 10:34:27 PM

Invest in some armour Benny. You're going to need it.

Are you drunk? :-[

Go lie down, wait until Saturday and just enjoy the game. You are clearly cracking up under the pressure....a bit like your team does actually.
That was never a square ball!!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Hound on September 03, 2015, 10:46:50 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 03, 2015, 09:31:57 PM
How is Rory O'Carroll? Is he going to be able to participate in any way on Sunday? Has he the stitches taken out?
I've done my best to keep away from any of the nonsense on the thread, but I do find it very odd the way some have been belittling and joking about O'Carroll's injury. Not getting stitches doesn't disregard the fact that he suffered a serious facial injury that required him to leave the field after only 5 mins. And while the exact extent of the injury has not been made public, it clearly was severe enough for him not to be able to return to the field.

:-[ I honestly didn't know.

I haven't been able to keep up with the two threads (due to the fact there's so much shit posted by posters from both counties) so I must have missed it. I assume he will be ok for Sunday so? Or was the damage done to him that bad to keep him out for Sunday?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

macdanger2

Dublin 10/11, Mayo 5/4

Someone to get a red card is even money