Ulster club senior football championship - 2015

Started by JoG2, August 27, 2015, 09:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jp2020

Read a report in newspapers yesterday and quoted Mattie Mcgleenan saying something like "if we gave Jamie Clarke a few quid would he head off touring again". Not being from Crossmaglen and i find that hugely disrespectful. Bear in mind that Mcgleenan is the 1 that is jumping from club to club chasing the dollars! He is employed as a teacher and taking club teams for the highest bid. Clarke is entitled to do what he does and when.

From the outside looking in (and i could be wrong) but i dont think Cross pay for outside management, and on that very basis alone i hope they beat Scotstown! Sorry Mattie i don't support those who fully utilise the merry go round and then try to drag the name of others down!

square_ball

Catch a grip would you I'm sure it was said tongue in cheek! No wonder managers give bland interviews all the time when you get like people like above overreacting to a light hearted comment.

orangeman

Horrible weather for the blue riband game today. It won't be easy out there today.

redzone

Quote from: jp2020 on November 29, 2015, 08:45:00 AM
Read a report in newspapers yesterday and quoted Mattie Mcgleenan saying something like "if we gave Jamie Clarke a few quid would he head off touring again". Not being from Crossmaglen and i find that hugely disrespectful. Bear in mind that Mcgleenan is the 1 that is jumping from club to club chasing the dollars! He is employed as a teacher and taking club teams for the highest bid. Clarke is entitled to do what he does and when.

From the outside looking in (and i could be wrong) but i dont think Cross pay for outside management, and on that very basis alone i hope they beat Scotstown! Sorry Mattie i don't support those who fully utilise the merry go round and then try to drag the name of others down!

God ure an idiot.

galwayman

seafoid

Quote from: armaghniac on November 28, 2015, 10:53:22 PM
I hope all the Cross team are in bed early and that they are in fine form tomorrow.
They are only one off Nemo's record. That is some going

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: seafoid on November 29, 2015, 11:08:46 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on November 28, 2015, 10:53:22 PM
I hope all the Cross team are in bed early and that they are in fine form tomorrow.
They are only one off Nemo's record. That is some going

It'll only be some going if we do it.  Only one thing we're looking at and that's today,  bring the wellies and the brollies and even a wee rubber dingy!!! 
As for Matt McGleenan's comment FFS it is a bit of craic!

downtown

is the senior final at 3 or 3-30? whos in the junior?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: downtown on November 29, 2015, 12:15:40 PM
is the senior final at 3 or 3-30? whos in the junior?

Junior between faughanvale and rockcorry. Senior throw in3.30 junior 1.30

Sandy Hill

Quote from: redzone on November 29, 2015, 10:51:11 AM
Quote from: jp2020 on November 29, 2015, 08:45:00 AM

God ure an idiot.
+10
"Stercus accidit"

Main Street

Just in case some people think this is a 50/50 game,
the betting odds are
1/3 Cross
3/1 Scotstown.

Brick Tamlin

joemamas

is this on tg4 or anyplace else. if so link please.

Thanks in advance

armaghniac

Extra time, payout on the draw! 1-10 1-10

After Cross indiscipline (again) they are back to 15.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B