It shouldn't work but it does

Started by bennydorano, August 14, 2015, 11:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Just had a big bag of popcorn that mixed sugar coated with salt covered & christ they were tasty. Not my own concoction either, made by Walkers.

BarryBreensBandage

The valve controlling the heating upstairs started dripping on the other valve heating downstairs causing it to trip, with nothing working.
On the same morning the toilet got blocked and threatened to overflow.
My lovely wife of course expected me to become a drainage and plumbing expert all at the one time, and the thought of fixing both, well, I went on to work.
Did f**k all about it for the next day. Looked at the situation 24 hours later, the drip stopped, the heating was working fine and the toilet cleared.
It shouldn't have worked but it did.
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

Windmill abu

Quote from: BarryBreensBandage on August 14, 2015, 11:49:09 PM
The valve controlling the heating upstairs started dripping on the other valve heating downstairs causing it to trip, with nothing working.
My lovely wife of course expected me to become a drainage and plumbing expert all at the one time, and the thought of fixing both, well, I went on to work.
Did f**k all about it for the next day. Looked at the situation 24 hours later, the drip stopped, the heating was working fine and the toilet cleared.

Maybe the plumber came round with his big spanner when you were at work.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

T Fearon

A person born in Derry in gainful employment?

muppet

The GAA Rule Book as a guide to avoiding chaos.
MWWSI 2017

StGallsGAA

Leaving your razor on the window-sill in the moonlight.  Next morning is blunt as feck!  Weird?

bennydorano

I put brown sauce in tomato soup, works for me.

BarryBreensBandage

Quote from: Windmill abu on August 15, 2015, 09:13:01 AM
Quote from: BarryBreensBandage on August 14, 2015, 11:49:09 PM

Maybe the plumber came round with his big spanner when you were at work.

;D
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

The Iceman

salad cream with ginger nut biscuits in a sandwich...

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Gabriel_Hurl

Windmill abu

Quote from: The Iceman on August 17, 2015, 02:14:04 AM
salad cream with ginger nut biscuits in a sandwich...

If that is salad cream & ginger nut biscuit in a bread sandwich, then that is disgusting.

If it is salad cream between 2 ginger nut biscuits as a sandwich then it is still disgusting.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

stew

Quote from: bennydorano on August 14, 2015, 11:19:14 PM
Just had a big bag of popcorn that mixed sugar coated with salt covered & christ they were tasty. Not my own concoction either, made by Walkers.

Popcorn is shite on a stick......Horrible stuff in my opinion.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gallsman

Melted cheese on curried baked beans.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: gallsman on August 17, 2015, 08:07:45 AM
Melted cheese on curried baked beans.

No that makes sense. I love that. I also love cheese and marmalade on toast ...hmmmm breakfast time!