GAA Special Bets for the Football Championship

Started by Lone Shark, April 26, 2007, 02:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lone Shark

Okay, only online for a few minutes here, but I'll try and fly through a few of the comments....

(1) Bad phrasing on my part - Meath to win Leinster beating only bordering counties - i.e. Kildare, then Dublin, then Offaly, then either Louth or Westmeath. i.e. counties that border Meath - I will rephrase.

(2) No odds on the lazy paper stuff - too easy. I assume if I quoted a price on O'Callaghan to play you'd then look for a price on him not to play. But anyway, I'd give you 12/1 on him starting a championship match.

(3) I'll get back to you on Ronan Clarke for the All star, and Armagh for the Rackard - will probably be around 5/1 or so on each, but that's not an offer yet - I'll have to investigate.

(4) We have around ten Ladbrokes shops in Derry, recently acquired. Otherwise it's Ladbrokes.com, or the telebetting - 1800 777 888. I know the website is not as good as PP, but we're working on it!

(5) Wicklow for the Christy Ring, I will get to later - all hurling stuff to follow next week.

(6) Hadn't thought of spreads for the championship - I'll do those next week as well.

Must dash, away to Punchestown now. Keep the requests coming, I'll try to look after everything.

amallon

What odds on Benny Coulter for an All Star?  20-1??
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

his holiness nb

"2/1 Dublin to be eliminated from the championship by a team they led by at least five points at any stage"

>:(

good odds there

:-[

Incidentally, great work Lone Shark  :)
Ask me holy bollix

Gnevin

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Hollow Man

Quote2/1      Jason Reilly to score more goals than any other individual Cavan Player

Looks good.

Gallagher for an All Star? Better chance of Gallagher for a bullet the way the **** is playing...

Mayo4Sam

Sorry Gnevin, my bad, i assumed when u were asking the question it was in relation to dublin
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Gnevin

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on April 26, 2007, 01:59:49 PM
Sorry Gnevin, my bad, i assumed when u were asking the question it was in relation to dublin
No worries , i suggest you do as I'm planning to do and blame loneshark for his poorly phrased bets  :P :)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Uladh

Jaysus, you couldn't work out what the gist was?

Gnevin

Quote from: Uladh on April 26, 2007, 02:13:48 PM

Jaysus, you couldn't work out what the gist was?

No i thought he meant counties on the border of Leinster ,dont ask why

Dinny Breen

QuoteNo i thought he meant counties on the border of Leinster ,dont ask why

GN, I see you post on the Leinsterfans website, you must have been thinking of Leinster rugby at the time  :P
#newbridgeornowhere

Gnevin

Quote from: Dinny Breen on April 26, 2007, 02:29:33 PM
QuoteNo i thought he meant counties on the border of Leinster ,dont ask why

GN, I see you post on the Leinsterfans website, you must have been thinking of Leinster rugby at the time  :P
I have too set that lot right ! Winter is for Rugby , Summer for GAA  it's perfect .

Uladh

Any odds on the provincial minor championships?

his holiness nb

If Tyrone overcome the question marks over them and have a strong year (i expect them to hit the AI semi at least) then Stephen O'Neill at 25-1 looks a good outside bet for top scorer
Ask me holy bollix

MacDanger

Some interesting bets there, fair play lone shark.

Can any of these be accessed online for the exiles among us? or will we have to get some at home to stick on the money for us??

IolarCoisCuain

The Lone Shark works for Ladbrokes. http://www.ladbrokes.com.

What an astonishing amount of bets he's put up there. I think he deserves a lot of support. Are any of these available in the shops Lone Shark? Online betting has its pluses of course, but the shops for the atmosphere and cameraderie always. ;)