Mayo v Dublin Replay

Mayo
Dublin

muppet

MWWSI 2017

screenexile

Quote from: INDIANA on August 30, 2015, 10:15:58 PM
COC won't sleep well tonight

Have they shown it?? Can't get fecking RTE where I'm at!!

north down

Sublime performances by two team who really know how to play football the right way the way it should be played - Hard but fair, played in a manly way with no quarter given. A real roller coaster of a game, full of skill, passion and all that is good about the game. We were truly honoured today to see such a feast😃

Bensars

He won't be done for that.
Running forward, interfered with from behind by ROC, reacts without looking behind him.

Much as you would like it COC will be playin

Mayo4Sam14

Can someone who actually knows what happened to Rory O'Carroll say what happened? Or does anyone know?
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Canalman

Biased of course, but have to say Diarmuid harshly treated there from what I saw.

Philly Mc in a bit of doodoo. COC possibly also.

INDIANA

Quote from: Bensars on August 30, 2015, 10:18:53 PM
Running forward, interfered with from behind by ROC, reacts without looking behind him.

Oh they will because we'll make damn sure of it. Do you honestly think with Connolly out we're going to allow them away with that.

They will obligated to investigate an incident whereby a player received 11 stitches to the face for a blatant elbow.

Keegan interfered with Connolly- didn't stop Dublin getting a red

Mayo4Sam14

Clear headbut on AOS tho
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

muppet

Quote from: Bensars on August 30, 2015, 10:18:53 PM

I would agree.

F*ck all in it. But it is hard to see where the cut came from. It wasn't an elbow. It was further down the arm but O'Connor wasn't even looking. I thought he was trying to knock away the arm that was pulling his jersey, but must have caught him higher.
MWWSI 2017

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Canalman on August 30, 2015, 10:19:30 PM
Biased of course, but have to say Diarmuid harshly treated there from what I saw.

Philly Mc in a bit of doodoo. COC possibly also.

If Connolly threw a dig, o Connor did too on the follow up on top of Connolly

AZOffaly

What do you mean by that Indy? 'We'll make sure of it'. Do the Dubs have more power than anyone else or something?

Estimator

Surprised they didn't highlight McMahon's attack on Boyle after he went to ground for the penalty.
Ulster League Champions 2009

oakleafgael

The shine is starting to come off smirking Jim.

Connolly will get off, never a sending off. COC no case to answer either. Cooper's was the dirtiest stroke of the day.

INDIANA

Quote from: Estimator on August 30, 2015, 10:22:02 PM
Surprised they didn't highlight McMahon's attack on Boyle after he went to ground for the penalty.

Can you do it please? He's no loss.

Wildweasel74

It was on TV there O`Carrol had his arms round O`Connor waist and as O`Connor swung round to get loose he accidentally clipped the dub fullback with the back of his open hand as be swung round, Not even a free to be honest fore by black,yellow or red.