AISF Mayo v Dublin

Started by Mayo4Sam14, August 09, 2015, 01:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo v Dublin Replay

Mayo
Dublin

squire_in_navy_slacks

What's the demand like for tickets Mayo bucks .? I'd imagine the hill will be similar to the 2013 game with a nice mix. Acquired decent seats in the lower cusack 306. Finally the season ticket seems to be delivering half decent tickets previous years left me in 406 under the ceiling, miserable stuff

omaghjoe

Quote from: Syferus on August 21, 2015, 01:02:09 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on August 21, 2015, 12:56:17 PM
Quote from: Syferus on August 21, 2015, 12:00:08 PM
Left to your own devices ye always manage to turn the conversation to Roscommon somehow.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Scroll up on the page. Look for primrose. You're welcome.

TBF Syferus Muppet was just using the GIF as an example for his point

If u hadnt started throwing stones you wouldnt have broken any windows.

Syferus

Quote from: omaghjoe on August 21, 2015, 05:28:02 PM
Left to your own devices ye always manage to turn the conversation to Roscommon somehow.

If Tiernan McCann had actually been pushed like Frankie was he'd have probably got one of the IRA's non-existent firearms and shot himself in the leg.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Syferus on August 21, 2015, 05:33:49 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on August 21, 2015, 05:28:02 PM
Left to your own devices ye always manage to turn the conversation to Roscommon Tyrone somehow.

If Tiernan McCann had actually been pushed like Frankie was he'd have probably got one of the IRA's non-existent firearms and shot himself in the leg.
;)

ballinaman

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 21, 2015, 04:11:55 PM
What's the demand like for tickets Mayo bucks .? I'd imagine the hill will be similar to the 2013 game with a nice mix. Acquired decent seats in the lower cusack 306. Finally the season ticket seems to be delivering half decent tickets previous years left me in 406 under the ceiling, miserable stuff
http://www.mayonews.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=22557:unprecedented-demand-for-semi-final-tickets-in-mayo&catid=23:news&Itemid=46

Lar Naparka

Bejaysus, me bucko, you're punching above your weight. I can't really disagree with you as I haven't the foggiest  notion of who you are referring to but maybe it's the compassionate Mayo folk on here who give ye wise counsel and direction in trying to sort out your effin' internal affairs.
That's gratitude for ya! ;D ;D

PS You lost your amateur status as a Traveller long ago  the way you pitch your tent in every Mayo thread there  was, there is and  (probably) there will be, in omnia secula seculorum as they used to say in Nathy's long ago.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Mayo4Sam14

Just over a week to go!  ;D  ;D
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

Syferus

Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 21, 2015, 09:18:30 PM
Bejaysus, me bucko, you're punching above your weight. I can't really disagree with you as I haven't the foggiest  notion of who you are referring to but maybe it's the compassionate Mayo folk on here who give ye wise counsel and direction in trying to sort out your effin' internal affairs.

PS You lost your amateur status as a Traveller long ago  the way you pitch your tent in every Mayo thread there  was, there is and  (probably) there will be, in omnia secula seculorum as they used to say in Nathy's long ago.

They had binned that Latin stuff long before I rolled up at the old army barracks. Well I think you could still take it if you were mad in the head.

Thy Kingdom Come

Quote from: Syferus on August 23, 2015, 01:09:43 AM
Quote from: Lar Naparka on August 21, 2015, 09:18:30 PM

They had binned that Latin stuff long before I rolled up at the old army barracks. Well I think you could still take it if you were mad in the head.

Ad insaniam convertunt!

larryin89

Fr.Towey used to describe you as pro avibus or so I heard.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Hurler on the Bitch

The better half and I are in Dublin next weekend - what's the odds of picking up two tickets up round croker on Sunday - or is it a total sell out?

macdanger2

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on August 24, 2015, 09:55:57 AM
The better half and I are in Dublin next weekend - what's the odds of picking up two tickets up round croker on Sunday - or is it a total sell out?

It'll be close to a sell-out but I'd be surprised if there aren't a few tickets online on Friday / Saturday and a few more available around the ground on Sunday morning from supporters

Hurler on the Bitch

Yeah - I have been at all-Irelands and fans are selling spares at face value round drumcondra .. I'll chance my arm..

Mayo4Sam

More Dublin bias, we're in 304
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

mayo.mick

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 24, 2015, 11:42:02 AM
More Dublin bias, we're in 304

???
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick