List of things that Tyrone have never done

Started by Darby, August 08, 2015, 06:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Quote from: FermGael on November 06, 2015, 11:02:25 AM
I agree that a lot of county's are at it at senior level including my own which I have seen on several occasions.

The minor thing I find hard to accept.
That should not be tolerated at that level IMO

https://www.newstalk.com/Tyrone-minor-players-at-centre-of-sledging-allegations-exonerated-according-to-County-Board

Hope this clears it up for you FermGael - is it easier to accept now you know it didn't happen.

INDIANA

Quote from: WT4E on November 27, 2015, 12:47:33 PM
I agree that a lot of county's are at it at senior level including my own which I have seen on several occasions.

https://www.newstalk.com/Tyrone-minor-players-at-centre-of-sledging-allegations-exonerated-according-to-County-Board

Hope this clears it up for you FermGael - is it easier to accept now you know it didn't happen.

County board exonerates their own players  ;D

WT4E

Quote from: INDIANA on November 27, 2015, 01:51:56 PM

I think your confused - it was the Ulster Council who held the investigation and they exonerated the Tyrone players.

screenexile

Quote from: WT4E on November 27, 2015, 01:58:52 PM

I think your confused - it was the Ulster Council who held the investigation and they exonerated the Tyrone players.

Oh good so you can show us where the Ulster Council exonerated said players then and we can close the thread!!

FermGael

Quote from: screenexile on November 27, 2015, 02:07:09 PM

Oh good so you can show us where the Ulster Council exonerated said players then and we can close the thread!!

The statement from the Tyrone county Board stated that

"Specific allegations were made against two of our Minor players following the Minor Championship game against Donegal in Ballybofey on 17th May this year.The allegations have been fully investigated by the Ulster Council. We welcome the fact that these players have been exonerated."

Those specific allegations were to do with the Donegal minor lad.
If that's the case then it has to be welcomed.

The statement is extremely short.
The use of the word "specific" and "these" is very interesting.

report should now be published. 
Would end all the hearsay.

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

WT4E

Quote from: screenexile on November 27, 2015, 02:07:09 PM

Sorry I can't show you the report but I can only make my decision based on what Tyrone County Board have just said and they have seen the report.

What is your opinion and what are you basing it on?

Keyser soze

Putting a new man onto an already yellow carded player to get him sent off.  A harbinger for 2016.  And in the McKenna cup too lol

nrico2006

Quote from: Keyser soze on January 12, 2016, 11:16:44 AM
Putting a new man onto an already yellow carded player to get him sent off.  A harbinger for 2016.  And in the McKenna cup too lol

Do Tyrone players now have authority to issue cards?  You would imagine that a fella playing inter-county football would have the craft and discipline to behave himself and stay on the pitch - only himself to blame.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 12, 2016, 01:07:07 PM

Do Tyrone players now have authority to issue cards?  You would imagine that a fella playing inter-county football would have the craft and discipline to behave himself and stay on the pitch - only himself to blame.
`

Surely a Tyrone referee and linesmen!

JoG2

big Emmet didn't actually do anything apart from being pulled to the ground. Happened out of the blue, completely orchestrated. I was sitting straight across from it on the 13. The type of trampish behaviour you'd expect though from a Harte team. Brannigan bought it hook line and sinker.

JoG2

Quote from: the_daddy on January 12, 2016, 02:00:58 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on January 12, 2016, 01:56:13 PM

big Emmet didn't actually do anything apart from being pulled to the ground. Happened out of the blue, completely orchestrated. I was sitting straight across from it on the 13. The type of trampish behaviour you'd expect though from a Harte team. Brannigan bought it hook line and sinker.

Thanks for that. I'd say the 2 umpires were a bit closer and saw a bit more than you did.

McCarron pulls big Emmet down on top of him, Emmet gets up, hands to the side, while McCarron's hands are round his throat. McGuckin even looks in the direction of the umpires as if to say, are you seeing this carryon .These are the facts. My cat is of more use than umpires.

I'll leave it at that. Your drive for 5 is on, a serious whale to land

trueblue1234

Quote from: JoG2 on January 12, 2016, 02:05:27 PM

Thanks for that. I'd say the 2 umpires were a bit closer and saw a bit more than you did.

McCarron pulls big Emmet down on top of him, Emmet gets up, hands to the side, while McCarron's hands are round his throat. McGuckin even looks in the direction of the umpires as if to say, are you seeing this carryon .These are the facts. My cat is of more use than umpires.

It was 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Both were at it. T'is early for the inbreds to be getting tetchy. Usually doesn't happen until march at least.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

JoG2

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 12, 2016, 03:16:28 PM

It was 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Both were at it. T'is early for the inbreds to be getting tetchy. Usually doesn't happen until march at least.

Completely untrue. I should really just move on, but when boys post poop, it has to be pointed out.

trueblue1234

Quote from: JoG2 on January 12, 2016, 03:48:32 PM

Completely untrue. I should really just move on, but when boys post poop, it has to be pointed out.
Yes, your opinion is Golden.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

JoG2

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 12, 2016, 03:50:59 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on January 12, 2016, 03:48:32 PM

Yes, your opinion is Golden.

its not an opinion