2015/2016 Premier League

Started by ONeill, August 03, 2015, 07:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fearsiuil

Fair balls to Ulloa, soon as penalty awarded he grabbed the ball.

Minder

That ref must have had money on the game
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

heganboy

4 penalty decisions in that game and i think the ref got them all wrong.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

BennyCake

That point could be massive for Leicester.

It's gonna be tight. I can see Spurs winning 5 from 5, so Leicester will need to beat Swansea and Everton at home, and one of Chelsea/Man U.

Syferus

I don't see this being tight at all. Spurs not good enough to be perfect in the run in.

BennyCake

Quote from: Syferus on April 17, 2016, 05:10:45 PM
I don't see this being tight at all. Spurs not good enough to be perfect in the run in.

I'm not so sure.

Stoke A - they're on their holidays already
West Brom H - Spurs win
Chelsea A - they're a shambles and nothing to play for
Southampton H - spurs win
Newcastle A - will depend if they're down by then.

Spurs are capable of winning all 5. I hope not though. Hope Leicester do it.

Syferus

Southampton are one the dodgiest teams to play. I can't see how Chelsea is going to be an easy game either at Samford Bridge. It's a London derby to boot. Newcastle will be fighting tooth and nail on the last day too.

Spurs are a decent team but they are not the sort of team you could ever rely on to sweep the table. And they'd need to do that and LC drop points in nearly every remaining game. It's just not realistic. LC have had their name on this title since mid-season but no one could accept it because of how improbable the idea was.

Captain Obvious

On another season both Manchester clubs,Liverpool,Chelsea,Arsenal could be chasing for the title the odds on all of those clubs doing as bad next season will be very long.

The opportunity of a lifetime is there for Leicester City to take and if they could hand pick one team to chase them to the league title i think it would have been Tottenham.

muppet

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 17, 2016, 07:13:00 PM
On another season both Manchester clubs,Liverpool,Chelsea,Arsenal could be chasing for the title the odds on all of those clubs doing as bad next season will be very long.

The opportunity of a lifetime is there for Leicester City to take and if they could hand pick one team to chase them to the league title i think it would have been Tottenham.

I'd have picked Kilkenny Minor footballers.
MWWSI 2017

Hound

Disappointing that both Wes Houlihan and John O'Shea were only regarded as good enough for the bench on Saturday, in what was the biggest game of the season so far for their clubs.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 17, 2016, 07:13:00 PM

I'm delighted that it's Spurs and I really hope that LC win it. The anguish on Tony's face seeing Celtic beaten by Rangers in the cup and Spurs losing their only realistic chance of winning the EL for 50 odd years will be immeasurable!

Maroon Manc

I'm surprised its taken so long for Vardy to get booked for diving, he's always at it. Yesterdays dive was similar to the one against United last year where he threw himself in front of an opponent.

nrico2006

Vardys seding of looked harsh, hope he gets it sorted on appeal.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 18, 2016, 10:14:27 AM

Cant appeal 2 x yellows.

He should actually get another game for his reaction but hes not Diego Costa so....
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Maroon Manc

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 18, 2016, 10:14:27 AM

Look at the way he moves in front of the defender then throws himself to the ground, the ball has gone to the left whilst he's gone to the right. I'll be very surprised if the ban is rescinded.