2015/2016 Premier League

Started by ONeill, August 03, 2015, 07:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEDY

Tickets for Leicester's last home game of the season against Everton on sale for £3000 on on-line tickets sites. Hopefully their die hard fans will have secured themselves a ticket and won't be ripped off by ticket touts.
nil satis nisi optimum

thewobbler

While I do reckon it's all over for Spurs, when Leicester visit Chelsea, it'll be John Terry's last ever match in a blue shirt, before he goes off to join the Nazi party or something like that. I can't see Chelsea doing anything less than putting on a show for JT. He actually does the deserve it too, the big racist cnut.

AZOffaly

Quote from: thewobbler on April 12, 2016, 07:45:58 AM
While I do reckon it's all over for Spurs, when Leicester visit Chelsea, it'll be John Terry's last ever match in a blue shirt, before he goes off to join the Nazi party or something like that. I can't see Chelsea doing anything less than putting on a show for JT. He actually does the deserve it too, the big racist cnut.

I saw Ray Wilkins on Sky at the weekend saying that whatever Conte does when he takes over he 'must keep JT'. They are unbelievable Jeff.

Billys Boots

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 12, 2016, 09:03:37 AM
Quote from: thewobbler on April 12, 2016, 07:45:58 AM

I saw Ray Wilkins on Sky at the weekend saying that whatever Conte does when he takes over he 'must keep JT'. They are unbelievable Jeff.

Maybe they're afraid of what might happen if he's released into the normal world.  Maybe they're right. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Hound

Massive game today between Norwich and Sunderland. Biggest of the season for both teams.
Managers decide to leave Wes Houlihan and John O'Shea on the bench, Robbie Brady taken off at half time for tactical reasons (i.e. he was feckin brutal)
Not great from an Irish point of view

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Farrandeelin

Villa relegated too... They may struggle to get back up again.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 17, 2016, 10:17:21 AM
Villa relegated too... They may struggle to get back up again.

They might struggle to stay in the Championship never mind promotion!

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Tony Baloney

seafoid

Hammers 2 Leicester 1 after 86 and Vardy sent off

Cunny Funt

High drama at Leicester. That draw could be huge for them.