Tyrone V Monaghan AIQF 2015

Started by never kickt a ball, August 01, 2015, 08:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soup an Samajiz

Quote from: rrhf on August 04, 2015, 06:46:48 PM
Quote from: An Watcher on August 04, 2015, 06:37:22 PM
Slightly off topic folks but I'm heading down to this on Saturday with my dad. Only really familiar with good watering holes but anyone know any good eating establishments nearby? Not looking anything fancy but somewhere u could get a bite to eat without it being jammed to the gills with boozers. Flip I'm getting old!
Fagans does a decent lunch. 
Monasterboice great grub on way home with Brian Muldoons in Ardee arguably the best steak in Ireland.
Get down to Dublin early and take the Port Tunnel into the Southside, Farmer Browns does some of the best breakfasts about
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

BluestackBoy

Quote from: Redhand Santa on August 05, 2015, 07:44:54 AM
Does anyone know if the upper hogan is likely to be open on Saturday?

If interest in Monaghan, Tyrone & Mayo is anything like it is in Donegal the there will be a huge crowd on Sat.

Upper tier tickets were for sale on GAA.ie on Monday!!!
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

ONeill

Wonder who Dessie Mone will target with his unique set of skills. Hope Penrosegate is recalled this week.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Schkite

Quote from: ONeill on August 05, 2015, 09:50:42 AM
Wonder who Dessie Mone will target with his unique set of skills. Hope Penrosegate is recalled this week.

You must have missed Dessie's transformation over the last couple of years from a spolier corner back to a playmaking wing back. He's more concerned about how he can contribute to the team than any of that other craic.

Mind you Tyrone do bring out the worst in many a good man. If he doesn't get a couple of sneaky punches this time I'd say he'll be fine.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Schkite on August 05, 2015, 09:58:43 AM

You must have missed Dessie's transformation over the last couple of years from a spolier corner back to a playmaking wing back. He's more concerned about how he can contribute to the team than any of that other craic.

Mind you Tyrone do bring out the worst in many a good man. If he doesn't get a couple of sneaky punches this time I'd say he'll be fine.

And sure if he doesn't I'm sure he'll make it look like he did anyway.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Main Street

Tyrone's power to provoke just by being on the same field of play, has seriously waned. Their old bag of tricks are as worn out as a worn out whore.

ONeill

An anagram of Dessie Mone is one's demise.

macdanger2

An anagram of Dessie Mone ONeill is one's demise Ill One  :D

nrico2006

Mone embarrassed himself two years ago, he got involved in something that had nothing to do with him and when pushed in the shoulder he held his eye and acted as if he was unsteady due to the imaginary Mike Tyson hook he was trying to imply he received.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ONeill

trileacman

Quote from: Main Street on August 05, 2015, 11:46:55 AM

Tyrone's power to provoke just by being on the same field of play, has seriously waned. Their old bag of tricks are as worn out as a worn out whore.
Patrick Kavanagh must be rolling in his grave.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Soup an Samajiz

Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

TheGateKeeper

Quote from: ONeill on August 05, 2015, 12:59:37 PM
Aaron Kernan says Tyrone haven't a hope against the Oriel machine:

http://www.gaa.ie/gaa-news-and-videos/daily-news/2/0508151217-video-preview-monaghan-v-tyrone/

I wouldn't be too concerned about what the Armagh 'experts' are saying;
sure didn't Mc Conville say last week that Sligo would beat Tyrone!       ;D

Tir Eoghain by 4+     

BennyHarp

Quote from: Main Street on August 05, 2015, 11:46:55 AM

They still seem able to provoke you into gutter posts!
That was never a square ball!!

GJL

Quote from: TheGateKeeper on August 05, 2015, 01:32:27 PM
Quote from: ONeill on August 05, 2015, 12:59:37 PM
Aaron Kernan says Tyrone haven't a hope against the Oriel machine:

http://www.gaa.ie/gaa-news-and-videos/daily-news/2/0508151217-video-preview-monaghan-v-tyrone/

I wouldn't be too concerned about what the Armagh 'experts' are saying;
sure didn't Mc Conville say last week that Sligo would beat Tyrone!       ;D

Tir Eoghain by 4+     

He also tipped Meath to cause an upset and beat Tyrone.  ;D