Fermanagh v Dublin AIQ/Final

Started by SamFever, July 26, 2015, 11:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dferg

Quote from: never kickt a ball on August 02, 2015, 05:34:48 PM
Quote from: moysider on August 02, 2015, 05:30:49 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on August 02, 2015, 03:44:41 PM
Dublin will want to make a statement after that Kerry performance.Bet of the day is the 4/1 Dublin to score four or more goals

Time running out for your bet T.

Four goals scored now. Is that your bet up Tony?
I had Sean Quigley over 3.5 1.83/1.  Not much of a sweat.

Itchy

Fair play Fermanagh. Imagine what quigley would be like if he lost that arse!

yellowcard

Based on what I seen today, I'd have to put Kerry as new favourites to win the All Ireland. Dublin have shown some weaknesses in the last couple of matches and when they come under pressure against better opposition they could well come a cropper. They will be hoping Mayo beat Donegal as I feel that they might struggle again against Donegals defensive style.

JoG2

Some spirit and pride in the jersey from the Fermanagh men.  Big Quigley is some pup.  Barry Mulrone was superb from start to finish motm for me

Fairly surprised how easy they cut through the Dublin defence at times

Maguire01

Quote from: T Fearon on August 02, 2015, 05:40:09 PM
Have to admit I was wrong.Fermanagh hugely impressive,and fought like tigers.Quigley's performance was immense,as was every other player's in a green jersey.
You're used to it, surely.

Teo Lurley

Fermanagh only losing to Dublin by 8 points, with all the advantages Dublin have that I listed earlier in this thread Dublin should have won by 50 points at least. This is a victory for Fermanagh, fair play to them.

Syferus

Quote from: yellowcard on August 02, 2015, 05:42:30 PM
Based on what I seen today, I'd have to put Kerry as new favourites to win the All Ireland. Dublin have shown some weaknesses in the last couple of matches and when they come under pressure against better opposition they could well come a cropper. They will be hoping Mayo beat Donegal as I feel that they might struggle again against Donegals defensive style.

Kerry played against a heartless team. Dublin played against a team that did most of the basics right and had no shortage of heart.

I wouldn't be installing favourites or reading much into what happened today.

PW Nally

Quote from: Itchy on August 02, 2015, 05:41:06 PM
Fair play Fermanagh. Imagine what quigley would be like if he lost that arse!
Serious tyre about middle as well. Great to see that playing the Dublin nutritionists and dieticians. ;D

BluestackBoy

Huge credit to Fermanagh who showed Kildare, Meath & the rest of Leinster what a bit of spirit can do for you.

Dublin still have huge problems at the back & I'd say the odds for winning Sam will have changed somewhat after today
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

dferg

Kerry will be favourites.  They have the winners of Tyrone Monaghan in the semi.  Other side of the draw a lot harder.

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Teo Lurley on August 02, 2015, 05:45:02 PM
Fermanagh only losing to Dublin by 8 points, with all the advantages Dublin have that I listed earlier in this thread Dublin should have won by 50 points at least. This is a victory for Fermanagh, fair play to them.

Who do you fancy next? Mayo or Donegal.

rrhf

Let's be real here, kerry are streets ahead of everyone else left. Unless mayo have something up their sleeves, they are far ahead of the dubs.  Claxton best days are behind him also.

Syferus

Quote from: rrhf on August 02, 2015, 06:10:18 PM
Let's be real here, kerry are streets ahead of everyone else left. Unless mayo have something up their sleeves, they are far ahead of the dubs.  Claxton best days are behind him also.

Ok.

armaghniac

Fermanagh emerge with credit and put many bigger counties to shame. Galvin can point to Dublin errors and Kerry excellence to reduce hype. Mayo or Donegal will probably learn more from their quarter final by playing strong opposition.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Sidney

Quote from: rrhf on August 02, 2015, 06:10:18 PM
Kerry would beat the pick of the rest of the teams left by 20 points.