Mick Wallace, NAMA and the £7M

Started by Nigel White, July 04, 2015, 11:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Aaanddddd breathe...

Pretty damning tonight on Spotlight. Despite ongoing criminal investigation, all the main players HAVE to come out and say something here.

ballinaman

Who was saying on the board that Michael Noonan was a decent skin?......

orangeman

Quote from: gallsman on February 29, 2016, 10:00:28 PM
Aaanddddd breathe...

Pretty damning tonight on Spotlight. Despite ongoing criminal investigation, all the main players HAVE to come out and say something here.

Missed it.

Anything significant that might stick or anecdotal stuff ?.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: orangeman on February 29, 2016, 10:11:14 PM
Aaanddddd breathe...

Missed it.

Nothing sticks here.

keep her low this half

What really boils my blood is the sense of entitlement of some of these C*nts. Sweetheart deals for 55 developers to write off debts all courtesy of some dodgy deal "for the good of northern ireland" aye right. If I stop paying my mortgage and the bank want to repossess will the folks on the hill cut me a sweetheart deal? Don't think so.

gallsman

Aaanddddd breathe...

Missed it.

A lot, but crucially a videotaped conversation of Cushnahan describing his and Coulter's role in the deals. Conversation is with a developer, John Miskelly, who implicates Gareth Robinson and now looks as if he's trying to turn whistleblower.

Arthur_Friend

Only way anybody gets into hot water over any of this is if the Americans decide to do anything.

T Fearon

No wonder Peter was having heart attacks,and stepped down

No wides

Quote from: T Fearon on February 29, 2016, 11:04:42 PM
No wonder Peter was having heart attacks,and stepped down

Yeah leave it at that and keep slating poor sods on benefits or poor parents of abused kids under the care of the catholic church!

T Fearon

Those who are entitled to benefits should receive them.All parents at an absolute minimum,should have made it their business to find out the purpose of meetings their young children were summoned to,and not agreed to any such meetings unless they were allowed to accompany their young children.That's called responsible parenting I believe

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on March 01, 2016, 06:54:58 AM
Those who are entitled to benefits should receive them.All parents at an absolute minimum,should have made it their business to find out the purpose of meetings their young children were summoned to,and not agreed to any such meetings unless they were allowed to accompany their young children.That's called responsible parenting I believe

Still blaming the parents of children abused by Catholic Priests I see, thus adding to the abuse suffered by those families.

But of course those that covered the tracks of the abusers and facilitated the pedophile ring bear no responsibility in yours eyes.

Denial, denial, denial.

I think we need some legislation to make disgusting, idiotic comments such as the above a hate crime.
MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

TabClear

Quote from: gallsman on February 29, 2016, 10:20:49 PM
Aaanddddd breathe...

Missed it.

A lot, but crucially a videotaped conversation of Cushnahan describing his and Coulter's role in the deals. Conversation is with a developer, John Miskelly, who implicates Gareth Robinson and now looks as if he's trying to turn whistleblower.

Miskelly was within days of owning Liverpool FC at the height of the boom. A serous operator so will be interesting to see what the detail of his complaint to the us authorities is.

Franko

What way have they got round this one?  Graham to meet the legal costs too?  This smells fishy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-35778827