Tyrone v Meath round 2 qualifiers 11th July 2015

Started by orangeman, June 29, 2015, 08:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Hardy

meathie

Can't belive we're actually in front in this dire dire game

Hardy

4-3 at half time. It's hard to listen to. I don't know what it must be like to watch.

yellowcard

Harte's reign as Tyrone manager could be over in three quarters of an hour. Three points at home to an average side tells its own story. 

meathie

Please God let the 2nd half be better, it can't be much worse!

rodney trotter

Did it say on the radio Tyrone were playing with the wind that half? Makes the score look worse

omagh_gael

Don't know where you're getting your info re targetting players as there is Feck all intensity here, you'd see worse challenges in an u-10 blitz.

Anyway Tyrone Feckin dung, Meath scored 4 in about 7 mins to lead 4 points to three at half time. Very slippy wet day although no excuse for the crap standard of football.

BennyHarp

This sounds awful. And to make things worse I'm forced to listen to Tommy Carr's analysis.
That was never a square ball!!

Rossfan

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 11, 2015, 03:57:29 PM
This sounds awful. And to make things worse I'm forced to listen to Tommy Carr's analysis.
That's too much cruelty to inflict on anyone :(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Main Street

Tyrone's discomfort has its charm.

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

meathie

Another crappy season over, better now I reckon

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on July 11, 2015, 04:00:17 PM
That's too much cruelty to inflict on anyone :(

I texted him last week to get him to give Cregger MotM btw.

Throw ball

A win for Tyrone and they may get a few more but is this to their benefit in the long term. More and more forwards seem to be reluctant to commit.