Started by orangeman, June 29, 2015, 08:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Jinxy

"That's the last of the bandages Brian, make sure it doesn't fall off."
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Fuzzman on June 29, 2015, 03:10:03 PM
It's games like this that make the qualifier system so exciting some times.
Should Meath win would ye rather get Armagh or Derry away next?

It's into the hat for round 2 winners against provincial final losers next day is it not?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

AZOffaly

Nope.

Round 3 of the qualifiers is the 4 winners of Round 2 playing each other. Round 4 is where the provincial losers come into play.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 29, 2015, 04:24:12 PM
Nope.

Round 3 of the qualifiers is the 4 winners of Round 2 playing each other. Round 4 is where the provincial losers come into play.

Just come back to delete my mistake after reading your clarification on the other thread, but you bate me to it and made me look stupid.

Offaly faker.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

omaghjoe

omaghjoe

We be interesting to see how many Meadies make the trip the North. A good opportunity to test out McHugh's theory...

AZOffaly

Quote from: omaghjoe on June 29, 2015, 04:41:16 PM
We be interesting to see how many Meadies make the trip the North. A good opportunity to test out McHugh's theory...

Are ye threatening their fans? I don't think that's what McHugh was on about.

omaghjoe

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 29, 2015, 04:42:03 PM
Quote from: omaghjoe on June 29, 2015, 04:41:16 PM

Are ye threatening their fans? I don't think that's what McHugh was on about.

Aaaye! ::)
You seem to have quite an interest in this AZ?

AZOffaly

I have an interest in all big games! I'm confused by your post that's all. Why would the number of Meadies making the trip north be a good opportunity to test out McHugh's theory about Meath football going soft? Or are they completely unconnected sentences?

Don't worry, I don't think the Meath fans are in any danger :)

omaghjoe

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 29, 2015, 05:03:46 PM
I have an interest in all big games! I'm confused by your post that's all. Why would the number of Meadies making the trip north be a good opportunity to test out McHugh's theory about Meath football going soft? Or are they completely unconnected sentences?

Don't worry, I don't think the Meath fans are in any danger :)

Of course they arent, but sitting in their commuter belt suburban semi they might they may shrink in their shells at the thought of venturing across the border wearing green gold on the 11th night

AZOffaly

OK, I see what you mean :) I remember being oblivious walking down the streets of Belfast in 1991, as a group, wearing Offaly tracksuits. We got a few odd looks, but were completely ignorant :)

omaghjoe

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 29, 2015, 05:10:27 PM
OK, I see what you mean :) I remember being oblivious walking down the streets of Belfast in 1991, as a group, wearing Offaly tracksuits. We got a few odd looks, but were completely ignorant :)

Probably from the local spides checking out the new Celtic training gear :)

ONeill

What's all this about Meath ones being secret Dublin wannabes. Any truth in it?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.