Cavlan Fined

Started by mightysaffrons, April 23, 2007, 03:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightysaffrons

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6584465.stm

DIRTY TYRONE B**TARD NO GETTING OUT OF THAT ONE!! NO APPEAL THERE!!!

new devil

its on the tyrone thread a**hole

SouthArmaghBandit

How did he get such a big fine? Sure he was only minding the animal for a mate and wouldn't be involved in anything illegal.

mightysaffrons

oh forgot u's boys like to keep it in the family!! what is the big issue of making new thread in this site?

Six Inch Nail

Here, Here, SouthArmaghBandit.  To do someone a good turn like that and end up in the dock is certainly very unfortunate :o

You'd never know, our ould friend Fergal might be able to work something, I don't know like, the dog just ran up and put the lead into Gerards hand, yeah I reckon that might do it.
Silverbridge Harps GAC, Co. Armagh

ExiledGael

This is the lead story on the BBC Northern Ireland news website at the minute. That's a f**king joke, they jump at the chance to run down the game or any players they can, but never think of screening a game or even highlights for the thousands of GAA lovers all over the north the pricks!!!

magpie seanie

There's more than BBC Norn Irn who are quite happy to run down good GAA men.

dodo

Quote from: ExiledGael on April 23, 2007, 04:34:36 PM
This is the lead story on the BBC Northern Ireland news website at the minute.

;D

ziggysego

I know he's a Tyrone player, but Jesus. They're dangerous dogs and what they're doing to them is cruel.

That said, main story on BBC NI News? That's a joke! What about SF nominating Police Members or bomb scares in East Belfast?
Testing Accessibility

realredhandfan

as fas as this board is concerned I dont think its a GAA story. 

thejuice

Quote from: realredhandfan on April 23, 2007, 05:10:52 PM
as fas as this board is concerned I dont think its a GAA story. 

Except for the fact that in the picture he's cheating. Holding the tacklers arm and going to ground. tut tut :P
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Jinxy

Let it go lads. Cavlans had a ruff time of it lately.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Sandy Hill

You're right Jinxy; while indeed it is a newsworthy tail, the fact that it was the top news story would drive you barking mad. Some of these news reporters really need to be muzzled.
"Stercus accidit"

Spiritof98

Front page spread on the Belfast Tele, these guys are lapping this up.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

armaghniac

The anti-GAA element are like a dog with a bone on this one.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B