Hypocrisy in action.

Started by T Fearon, May 02, 2015, 07:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: T Fearon on May 03, 2015, 10:11:52 AM
You cannot render to Caesar when Caesar is legislating immorally.

I don't recall the second half of that sentence being uttered by Jesus.
Anyway Caesar has to legislate for all and he is not making anything anyone considers "immoral"  compulsory.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Sidney

A psychologist could make a fortune out of Tony.

Oraisteach

So you adhere strictly to everything in the Bible, including the dietary restrictions?  And Warrenpoint beach is an ideal stop for replenishing your supply of stones for pegging those adulterers.

T Fearon

I believe the Bible when it says Adultery is wrong,Homosexuality is wrong etc.Thankfully society has found a more civilised way of dealing with these things.

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on May 03, 2015, 10:24:39 PM
I believe the Bible when it says Adultery is wrong,Homosexuality is wrong etc.Thankfully society has found a more civilised way of dealing with these things.

Couldn't agree more, thankfully only the likes of ISIS and the Taliban would follow an outdated old book so religiously.
MWWSI 2017

Itchy

What does the bible say on internet forums, twitter and Facebook. They left out dinosaurs but surely not Facebook?

Sidney

Quote from: T Fearon on May 03, 2015, 10:24:39 PM
I refer you to the line in the News of the World Football Annual 1995-96, page 121, under the heading "FA Cup Final results", which states "1986-87: Coventry City 3 Tottenham Hotspur 2 (after extra-time)", which has the same validity and authority and over whether adultery and homosexuality are wrong as the Bible.

screenexile

How do you qualify the "love thy neighbour" part of the bible with the out lawing of gay marriage\baking of gay cakes you hypocritical mouthpiece??!!??!!?

T Fearon

You can love thy neighbour without condoning his or her sinfulness.No problem with that,love the sinner but hate the sin.As I said before love thy neighbour doesn't imply condoning or approving their sinful actions and/or lifestyle.

fearglasmor

Quote from: T Fearon on May 04, 2015, 06:45:54 AM
You can love thy neighbour without condoning his or her sinfulness.No problem with that,love the sinner but hate the sin.As I said before love thy neighbour doesn't imply condoning or approving their sinful actions and/or lifestyle.

Does that apply to Seamus Coleman but not Thiery Henry?
Both sinners in equal measure.
Well at least MOTD has more relevance than a set of 2000+ year old writings that have been retranslated and reinterpreted to suit a morally bankrupt patriarchal institution.

annapr

Quote from: T Fearon on May 03, 2015, 12:06:51 PM
Not judging anyone,merely repeating what it says in the Book will become of people if they fail to do certain things
Did you have sex before you got married?

T Fearon

Yes.I was a male since the day I was born.

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on May 04, 2015, 09:50:13 AM
Yes.I was a male since the day I was born.

He meant with a woman.
MWWSI 2017

Rufus T Firefly

stew

Quote from: fearglasmor on May 04, 2015, 08:14:32 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on May 04, 2015, 06:45:54 AM

Does that apply to Seamus Coleman but not Thiery Henry?
Both sinners in equal measure.
Well at least MOTD has more relevance than a set of 2000+ year old writings that have been retranslated and reinterpreted to suit a morally bankrupt patriarchal institution.

The Bible has remained intact with very few changes since it was first written in Greek so you are wrong fear.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.