New Catholic Church/ DUP coalition! Is this they way forward?

Started by T Fearon, February 24, 2015, 05:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: muppet on February 25, 2015, 09:22:22 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 25, 2015, 08:26:40 PM
Same goods and services? Ashers don't ice  gay wedding cakes for anyone.The likelihood of a homosexual couple engaging in sex in a shared bed is reasonably high don't you think? This is where the conscience clause comes in.One Christian B&B owner may judge that to provide a Bed in his home for a homosexual couple is likely to be facilitating sinful acts,another may judge he is,to the best of his knowledge,just providing a sleeping accessory.

Really? Every night.

BTW stats suggest that over 60% of people pleasure themselves. That is also against your religion. How will your B&B deal with that sin?

Well Tony?
MWWSI 2017

T Fearon

It all boils down to the individual call of the guest house owner.Im arguing that he should have the right to make that call

muppet

Quote from: T Fearon on February 25, 2015, 09:59:11 PM
It all boils down to the individual call of the guest house owner.Im arguing that he should have the right to make that call

This is your guest house. What is your call?
MWWSI 2017

armaghniac

Quote from: muppet on February 25, 2015, 09:22:22 PM
BTW stats suggest that over 60% of people pleasure themselves. That is also against your religion. How will your B&B deal with that sin?

And 35% of people are liars, which is also prohibited by many religions.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

T Fearon

As the likelihood of the gay couple having sex is much greater than a single person pleasuring himself I'd let a room to a single person but not to a gay couple.

michaelg

Quote from: T Fearon on February 25, 2015, 10:27:42 PM
As the likelihood of the gay couple having sex is much greater than a single person pleasuring himself I'd let a room to a single person but not to a gay couple.
What about a single gay person?

muppet

What are you basing this claim on?

MWWSI 2017

screenexile

Quote from: muppet on February 25, 2015, 10:36:21 PM

What are you basing this claim on?

Yeah what if they've been together for a few years and the physical spark has gone. . . how can you tell?

screenexile

Also what if he's not single and he's just away from his partner for the night... if he's gay is there a better chance he'll knock one out compared to a heterosexual male who's away from the missus for the night?

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

LCohen

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 25, 2015, 10:55:54 PM
Quote from: rrhf on February 25, 2015, 10:51:09 PM
Amazing thread.

I'm more amazed (in deiseach's sense) by the stuff posted by Tony.

This thread (and specifically Tony' shambolic contribution) highlights how brilliant it would be if the NI parties had got on to the UK Leaders pre-eclection debate. Obviously it was the correct decision to exclude them (and run separate debates with NI) but imagine Robbo's answers to these questions, or McDonnell's. And then there would be Gerry on "Britain's role in the world" or even worse - economics. 

muppet

Quote from: LCohen on February 25, 2015, 11:04:01 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 25, 2015, 10:55:54 PM
Quote from: rrhf on February 25, 2015, 10:51:09 PM
Amazing thread.

I'm more amazed (in deiseach's sense) by the stuff posted by Tony.

This thread (and specifically Tony' shambolic contribution) highlights how brilliant it would be if the NI parties had got on to the UK Leaders pre-eclection debate. Obviously it was the correct decision to exclude them (and run separate debates with NI) but imagine Robbo's answers to these questions, or McDonnell's. And then there would be Gerry on "Britain's role in the world" or even worse - economics.

Imagine his contributions on trampolining and teddies!
MWWSI 2017

Eamonnca1

Now lads, let's not get sidetracked. Let's concentrate on helping Tony to keep digging this hole.

J70

;D