Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

So what's the latest here?

Is David Bentley included in the squad?

twohands!!!

Quote from: BennyCake on February 24, 2015, 04:48:44 PM

well with Geezer doing his damndest to bring deadline day to the GAA you can be sure he is there.

It's all part of a cunning long-term strategy by him - he's just so lonely being the first full-time proper GAA professional.

Step 1: Bring Seanie from Cavan and in the tradition of the buying club sort him out with accommodation/somewhere he can have his post directed.

Step 2: Approach Supple's agent to see if an agreement can be reached. When Supple tells the media, deny that any efforts to complete a transfer for him were made.

Step 3: Get the Cross boys to bring Bentley over and press him into action with the promise of delightful weekends away  to Kilmallock.

BennyCake

Quote from: twohands!!! on February 24, 2015, 04:58:52 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on February 24, 2015, 04:48:44 PM

well with Geezer doing his damndest to bring deadline day to the GAA you can be sure he is there.

It's all part of a cunning long-term strategy by him - he's just so lonely being the first full-time proper GAA professional.

Step 1: Bring Seanie from Cavan and in the tradition of the buying club sort him out with accommodation/somewhere he can have his post directed.

Step 2: Approach Supple's agent to see if an agreement can be reached. When Supple tells the media, deny that any efforts to complete a transfer for him were made.

Step 3: Get the Cross boys to bring Bentley over and press him into action with the promise of delightful weekends away  to Kilmallock.

Annnnnywaaay...

smelmoth

I'm hearing there are couple of bad injuries in the Armagh camp. Training like deamons

illdecide

1.        Niall Geoghegan

2.        Andy Mallon

3.        Charlie Vernon

4.        Mickey Murray

5.        Aidan Forker

6.        Finnian Moriarty

7.        Mark McConville

8.        Aaron Findon

9.        Stephen Harold

10.   Caolan Rafferty

11.   Miceal McKenna

12.   Mark Shields

13.   Tony Kernan

14.   Ethan Rafferty

15.   Jamie Clarke

Yeah Armagh have a few injuries ATM but better getting them now rather than the summer and someone's misfortune is someone else's opportunity...that's the way I look at injuries and sometimes you can unearth a gem that you didn't know you had...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tonto1888

ardchieftain

Quote from: tonto1888 on February 27, 2015, 03:26:35 PM
is mckeever one of those injuries?

Broken ribs against Tipp. Hope Soupy's injury isn't too serious.

T Fearon

Benny do stop stealing my Twitter jokes please

BennyCake

Quote from: T Fearon on February 27, 2015, 07:44:39 PM
Benny do stop stealing my Twitter jokes please

It was the obvious comment to make, T.

BennyCake

Throw ball

Too easy for Armagh on a desperately bad pitch. Murnin and McConville made their league debuts for Armagh. Both showed promise with Murnin setting up the first goal for Forker. With about 10 minutes to go Armagh took their keeper off to give Paddy Morrisson his debut. The referee had a good game. For Limerick only their number 9 had a good day. If there were 1000 people at the game 950 were from Armagh. Still have not found out a reason why the game was moved at late notice to Kilmallock.

Captain Obvious

A good testing encounter against Tipperary and should get another one against fermanagh however the rest of the games in this division are poor preparation for a tough Ulster championship ahead.