ROSCOMMON v MEATH...

Started by Shrewdness, February 22, 2015, 09:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Rossfan

Changed to 1 pm in case rubby TV fans might give the gaa bogball miss.
Won't be many from the far north travelling to this - and less if it's moved to Kiltoom as the promised weather will probably leave the Hyde unplayable.
Maybe it's time to disband the GAA and take up cool trendy upperclass rubby so as foreigners will think we're great.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Shrewdness

Hard to fit these games into your schedule when venues/times keep changing. First of all this game was going to be in Kiltoom at 2pm. Then it was Hyde Park at 2pm. Now it's Hyde Park at 1pm.. With the weather forecast not great, don't be surprised if we're all gathering in Kiltoom at 1pm!!......Are we expecting to see the Ros starting team along similar lines to Newry, or has Cregger played his way back in after his 0-3 as a sub in Newry?

seafoid

Quote from: Rossfan on February 23, 2015, 04:34:09 PM
Won't be many from the far north travelling to this - and less if it's moved to Kiltoom as the promised weather will probably leave the Hyde unplayable.
Maybe it's time to disband the GAA and take up cool trendy upperclass rubby so as foreigners will think we're great.
You must be concussed

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on February 23, 2015, 05:22:00 PM
You must be concussed

I think they are all concussed.
MWWSI 2017

Rossfan

Quote from: seafoid on February 23, 2015, 05:22:00 PM
You must be concussed

Why? Because I hate effin rubby?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

Given the weather and the fact the match is in Hyde park I'm thinking bogball might be the right name for this game

seafoid

Quote from: Itchy on February 23, 2015, 06:02:22 PM

Given the weather and the fact the match is in Hyde park I'm thinking bogball might be the right name for this game
Club rossie will provide all the players with snorkels 

Jinxy

Yeah, we can see the 'last minute' switch to Kiltoom coming a mile away.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Shrewdness

Jinxy, how is this game being viewed in Meath? Are Ros given much of a chance?

Jinxy

We could be playing the Carlow minors and they'd be given a chance.
Most people I know expect ye to win.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Syferus

Quote from: Jinxy on February 23, 2015, 10:56:43 PM
We could be playing the Carlow minors and they'd be given a chance.
Most people I know expect ye to win.

Even the bookmakers have us as favourites. Strange days.

mjg

Consistency and Ross aren't compatible yet

thejuice

Quote from: Shrewdness on February 23, 2015, 09:20:33 PMhow is this game being viewed in Meath?

If it's not on telly then I'd imagine it will be through a very powerful pair of binoculars.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

mjg

;D ;D
Quote from: thejuice on February 24, 2015, 09:50:18 PM
Quote from: Shrewdness on February 23, 2015, 09:20:33 PMhow is this game being viewed in Meath?

If it's not on telly then I'd imagine it will be through a very powerful pair of binoculars.
;D ;D