All Ireland u21 football championship 2015

Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Jases Farr but you're gettin very cranky. :P
I think you'll find ALL THE ROS FANS here said Tyrone were the better team by far.
It's just they don't need the "tricks".
Just saw highlights of the other Semi on TG4. Jeesus  them Tipp lads looked like giants compared to some of the Dubeens.
Needless to say all neutrals will be hoping for a Tipp win in the Final on the green grassy slopes.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fuzzman

Roscommon game Now on TG4 player
Am watching this now on my TV using a Chromecast
Just wondering do other people find that for most of it the picture isn't very sharp but the odd time it is very sharp picture

giveballaghback

Recovering slowly from saturday evening, we were well beaten by a better team on the day, we needed to start fast but tyrone ran rings around us, no excuse we were well beaten, hopefully our players and management will learn lessons from that defeat that can be used on another day, our senior players were well marked and never allowed to play, driving to the match on saturday I heard an interview with Gary Speed about his time playing soccer, he said the first thing a team has to do is stop the opposition playing,
how true that was on saturday, one observation tyrone u21 players were withdrawn from the senior panel some weeks ago and will be playing div 2 football next year, ros u21 were available to the seniors and are now in div 1, did tyrone pay a price for this u21 success and vice versa for ros, which would you choose, from where we are div 1 by a mile. A silver lining in every cloud.

mouview

How? How could you lose, given the splendor of the Connacht final and the elan with which you played? Had you played as well again, no way would Tyrone have beaten ye. Glorious chance missed.

rodney trotter

Roscommon were well behind at one stage against Galway, They came well and won in a high scoring game. Galway wouldn't have the type of intensity as Tyrone.

Roscommon only had one game in Connacht, as the Semi final against Sligo was a joke score line.

Syferus

Quote from: rodney trotter on April 21, 2015, 11:08:34 PM
Roscommon were well behind at one stage against Galway, They came well and won in a high scoring game. Galway wouldn't have the type of intensity as Tyrone.

Roscommon only had one game in Connacht, as the Semi final against Sligo was a joke score line.

Plenty of intensity in the Galway. Just a different type of intensity.

Jinxy

The month of April separates the men from the boys.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

yellowcard

Listening to that Tyrone U-21 management team they seem to have a serious chip on their shoulder about everything. They said they were ready to rip walls down before the Armagh game (why specifically Armagh I don't know) and Logan was on complaining in the last few days that Paddy Power give them no chance last Saturday against Roscommon!! All a bit childish from men who should be above all that nonsense. They probably feel under pressure to win this AI title as its almost like a final interview for the senior job for them for next season. Win and the Tyrone senior job is almost certainly their's, lose and it will all be a big anti climax.   

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 20, 2015, 05:09:22 PM
Surprised it's not Mullingar. If it was Roscommon it would probably be Tullamore again, but Tipp borders Offaly, even if South Tipp is a good spin, so it was always unlikey to be O'Connor Park. Mullingar would have been a decent should, but I suppose Navan isn't that much further from Mullingar.

I doubt we really wanted it. Wouldn't help the case for funding to redevelop Cusack Park if we hosted an AI fnal.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on April 24, 2015, 04:48:48 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on April 20, 2015, 05:09:22 PM
Surprised it's not Mullingar. If it was Roscommon it would probably be Tullamore again, but Tipp borders Offaly, even if South Tipp is a good spin, so it was always unlikey to be O'Connor Park. Mullingar would have been a decent should, but I suppose Navan isn't that much further from Mullingar.

I doubt we really wanted it. Wouldn't help the case for funding to redevelop Cusack Park if we hosted an AI fnal.
really?
what money are they going to waste on the place?

tippabu

Game isn't on in navan anymore, don't know where it is to be played yet. Parrnell, mullingar and Longford only 3 I can imagine

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: tippabu on April 24, 2015, 11:11:26 PM
Game isn't on in navan anymore, don't know where it is to be played yet. Parrnell, mullingar and Longford only 3 I can imagine

Where did you hear that tippabu?
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

tippabu

on the tipp gaa forum. Paul collins from today fm saying it on twitter too. Parnell park seems most likely

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Rossfan

Quote from: tippabu on April 24, 2015, 11:11:26 PM
Hyde.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM