Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuconnacht

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on April 20, 2015, 02:44:15 PM
Eirgrid GAA Football All Ireland U21 Championship 2015 Final
6 00 PM
Tipperary vs.Tyrone
Páirc Tailteann

Ach,apropos or what.The Premier versus the Redhand do battle over the hill of Tara for all Ireland at the onset of gaelic summer.Mighty stuff and I hope it inspires them to more of the same quality football weve been spoiled with throughout the competition.luck to them both.

Fuzzman

Our Last U21 final back in 2003 was at that venue. We lost to the Dubs that day a week after the senior AI final.
Handy for us Dub based lads

JoG2

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 20, 2015, 03:57:59 PM
Why? It's nearly 2 weeks.

t'was a wee joke AZ, there was no date in the post

AZOffaly

Ah, sorry :) Yeah, it'd be a fair rush up to Navan. You'd want to be left an hour ago.

Over the Bar

Syferus will probably be travelling to Navan to hand out leaflets with Willie Frazer detailing various miscarriages of justice from the semi -final  so the nice players from Tipp don't fall for the same 'doirty' tricks as the Rossie choirboys.

AZOffaly

Tipp have shown great heart and fight so far, and I wouldn't expect them to shirk any physical exchanges either, it's not really in their DNA. Tyrone may be a better team, and may well win it, but I hope, and expect, Tipp to give a good account of themselves.

seafoid

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 20, 2015, 04:44:31 PM
Tipp have shown great heart and fight so far, and I wouldn't expect them to shirk any physical exchanges either, it's not really in their DNA. Tyrone may be a better team, and may well win it, but I hope, and expect, Tipp to give a good account of themselves.
I'd love to see Tipp win it

Captain Obvious

Does Pairc Tailteann still have the grass hills and outdated stand? Would have thought one of the refurbished stadiums would have got to host this All Ireland final.

AZOffaly

Surprised it's not Mullingar. If it was Roscommon it would probably be Tullamore again, but Tipp borders Offaly, even if South Tipp is a good spin, so it was always unlikey to be O'Connor Park. Mullingar would have been a decent should, but I suppose Navan isn't that much further from Mullingar.

deiseach

A good weekend in Tipp's journey to becoming a football county. Go n-éirí an bóthar libh!

muppet

The neutral in me says I hope Tipp win.

I have to give a respectful nod though to Tyrone's underage success over the last 20 years.

Hard luck to the Rossies, 4 Connachts in 6 years is very good.

Also a nod to the Dubs who were obviously hot favourites, but haven't polluted this thread with pointless whinging.
MWWSI 2017

Rossfan

Quote from: muppet on April 20, 2015, 07:05:59 PM
The neutral in me says I hope Tipp win.

I have to give a respectful nod though to Tyrone's underage success over the last 20 years.

Hard luck to the Rossies, 4 Connachts in 6 years is very good.

Also a nod to the Dubs who were obviously hot favourites, but haven't polluted this thread with pointless whinging.
Pointing out facts more like.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Just Muppeteen on the wind up. Not like he has much to be following in April anyways..

larryin89

Quote from: Syferus on April 20, 2015, 08:15:10 PM
Just Muppeteen on the wind up. Not like he has much to be following in April anyways..

In the GAA world the month is usually August or September even . April! Really?
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Syferus on April 20, 2015, 08:15:10 PM

::) I don't know who's worse, you or Rossfan. Take yer batin and move on... Fair play to Shrewdness, staying classy as always. Ye're forwards were well beaten (the last 20 mins I saw of it anyway), and Tyrone were able to score from better angles. Someone mentioned that Ros got to 2 points in the last few mins. True, but fair play to Tyrone they withstood that period and rode out the pressure. And sparre me the 'rhubarb' shite as well.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.