All Ireland u21 football championship 2015

Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

That would have counted as a down moment in the Connacht final..

Throw ball

How many black cards have Tyrone got in the under 21 championship this year so far. I make in 5 in 3 matches - and one red. Maybe that is what Captain Obvious is getting at.

rrhf

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 08, 2015, 11:53:31 PM
Tyrone will have their eyes firmly set on the All Ireland now and with their record at underage you can't rule them out. Roscommon should be forewarned as Tyrone are not in the business of entertaining and will do whatever it takes to win.
[/quote
also be forewarned.  Any more statements like this should be prefixed with 'plonkers viewpoint.'

BluestackBoy

I was at last night's game & I found it most entertaining especially the second half.

Yes, there were 14 men behind the ball at times but there were also some great scores taken & nothing was gotten easy.

A proper final.
For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world & loses his soul.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tippabu

Tipperary (U21 FC v Cork) – Evan Comerford; Kevin Fahey, Jimmy Feehan, Colm O'Shaughnessy; Ross Mulcahy, Luke Boland, Bill Maher; Steven O'Brien, Liam Casey; Jason Lonergan, Ian Fahey, Paul Shanahan; Kevin O'Halloran, Josh Keane, Paul Maher

Lone Shark

Quote from: Syferus on April 08, 2015, 09:34:58 PM
No chance it's Sligo. Pearse, Mullingar or Breffni (Pearse and Mullingar are truly neutral venues, however) if it's a standalone. I can see scope for a double header in Tullamore no matter which Munster team wins, though.

How would a two venues less than an hour from the majority of Roscommon fans and well over two hours from the majority of Tyrone fans be truly neutral? Clones or Enniskillen would be slightly closer to Omagh than Roscommon, Sligo slightly closer to Roscommon, but Cavan will almost certainly get the shout - unless they want to go with a double header of course.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

tippabu

Syferus

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

twohands!!!

While it sounds like the game last night didn't hit the heights of the other two U21 provincial finals it sounded like a decent enough game with a very competitive finish.

Can anyone explain the logic in not broadcasting these games?

You imagine that the U21 management team are pretty much nailed on to replace Harte next year after winning an Ulster title.

Zulu

Munster final Tipp 0-5 Cork 0-1, Colin Riordan plays and is playing well. Tipp seem to be well on top at the moment.

Zulu

Tipp 0-7 Cork 0-2 18 minutes gone. Tipp's Stephen O'Brien sounds like the games outstanding player so far. Surprising the way the game is going so far as Cork would have been favourites and Tipp are short a few forwards.

Zulu

Tipp 0-8 Cork 0-4 with the first half coming to a close.