All Ireland u21 football championship 2015

Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrewdness

True Rossfan. A tough road indeed. Still Dublin's to lose, and well they know it.

twohands!!!

Cork's team named

1. Micheál Martin (Nemo Rangers)

2. Michael McSweeney (Newcestown)

3. Tom O'Rourke (Carbery Rangers)

4. Stephen Cronin (Nemo Rangers)

5. Jamie Davis (Douglas)

6. Sean White (Clonakilty)

7. Cian Kiely (Ballincollig)

8. Alan O'Donovan (Nemo Rangers)

9. Dan O'Callaghan (Clyda Rovers)

10. Brian O'Driscoll (Tadhg MacCarthaigh) Capt.

11. Sean O'Donoghue (Inniscarra)

12. Darragh Murphy (Valley Rovers)

13. Cathal Vaughan (Uibh Laoire)

14. Peter Kelleher (Kilmichael)

15. Conor Horgan (Nemo Rangers)

Subs:

16. Anthony Casey (Kiskeam)

17. Dylan Quinn (St. Finbarrs)

18. Colm Hyde (Naomh Abán)

19. Sean O'Leary (Bantry)

20. Michael Desmond (Cill na Martra)

21. Cillian McIntyre (Carrigaline)

22. Kevin Davis (O'Donovan Rossa)

23. Cian Dorgan (Ballincollig)

24. Anthony O'Connor (Knocknagree)

Syferus

At least Cadogan is gone - that boy is some f**king terror!!

twohands!!!

Quote from: Syferus on April 06, 2015, 03:30:12 PM
At least Cadogan is gone - that boy is some f**king terror!!

Cuthbert will be lauded forever by the Cork County Board for his great work with the footballers (and probably the Kerry county Board as well) - getting Aidan Walsh, Damien Cahalane and Alan Cadogan and getting a whole host of others to walk away.

Anyone heard anything about the possibility of Colin O'Riordan or Ian Madigan featuring?

I heard talk that Madigan's issue is something with his back which can be an utter terror to get right.

Both counties didnt play any of their U21s with the seniors

tippabu

Dont really know how strong cork are but it appesars they are missing ian mcguire who is a massive loss. I feel we dont have enough fire power to win thursday night, if we are to win it will be a low scoring game like our win over kerry a couple of years ago. Would be brilliant to get another munster under 21 but it will be a shock if we are to

twohands!!!

Quote from: tippabu on April 06, 2015, 06:01:20 PM
Dont really know how strong cork are but it appesars they are missing ian mcguire who is a massive loss. I feel we dont have enough fire power to win thursday night, if we are to win it will be a low scoring game like our win over kerry a couple of years ago. Would be brilliant to get another munster under 21 but it will be a shock if we are to

Cork missing the younger Hurley brother as well who is supposed to be a decent prospect.

Captain Obvious

How many of the 2011 All Ireland minor winners are on the Tipperary U-21 team this year?

tippabu

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 06, 2015, 07:41:01 PM
How many of the 2011 All Ireland minor winners are on the Tipperary U-21 team this year?

Without knowing the team probably

Evan comerford in goal
Bill maher and Colin o riordan  in the half back line
Stephen o brien midfield
ian fahy and jason lonergan half forward

couple more were on the panel but didn't play, we are missing Coleman Kennedy (collage in america) Philip quirke and John mcgrath  (iinjured ) add the 3 of them in and I'd be fairly confident of winning

giveballaghback

so its the rossies V tyrone next saturday week, we owe them more than one, where will that be played, maybe sligo, that would suit rossie supporters and handy for tyrone as well.

Syferus

No chance it's Sligo. Pearse, Mullingar or Breffni (Pearse and Mullingar are truly neutral venues, however) if it's a standalone. I can see scope for a double header in Tullamore no matter which Munster team wins, though.

Aaron Boone

Tyrone are in bonus territory now, pleased to be back on national stage at this level.

Captain Obvious

Tyrone will have their eyes firmly set on the All Ireland now and with their record at underage you can't rule them out. Roscommon should be forewarned as Tyrone are not in the business of entertaining and will do whatever it takes to win.

Syferus

Rossfan

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 08, 2015, 11:53:31 PMTyrone are not in the business of entertaining and will do whatever it takes to win.

Like Kerry. Hopefully a good strong ref will be appointed.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

redcard

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 08, 2015, 11:53:31 PM
Tyrone will have their eyes firmly set on the All Ireland now and with their record at underage you can't rule them out. Roscommon should be forewarned as Tyrone are not in the business of entertaining and will do whatever it takes to win.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1574639559472598&set=vb.1489952987941256&type=2&theater