All Ireland u21 football championship 2015

Started by giveballaghback, February 16, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twohands!!!

Clare 2-11 : 0-3 Waterford FT

Sounds like a very comfortable win for Clare.

Play Tipp next week who should be a serious step up in quality for a place in the Munster final.

twohands!!!

Cork 5-8  Limerick 2-12 FT

Looks like a real positive performance by Limerick. Cork face Kerry next week.

Tubberman

Teams back out on the field now.
A neck injury for Gary Butler. Hopefully it's precautionary and he makes a full recovery very soon.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Tubberman

Tubberman

4th goal for Mayo - Adam Gallagher.
4-07 to 0-07 now.

Rossfan

Hope the Leitrim lad will be OK.
The AI between Rhus and Dublin :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Tubberman

Quote from: Rossfan on March 11, 2015, 09:44:06 PM
Hope the Leitrim lad will be OK.
The AI between Rhus and Dublin :-\

Yeah, that's the only logical conclusion in fairness....

Farrandeelin

I also echo the sentiment held by all here and I hope the Leitrim full back is ok. Onto the game itself, it consisted of 2 teams playing blanket defences. At least we got the goals! Leitrim were always chasing the game even after we got the first goal I thought. Credit to Mayo though, Leitrim probably should have been level for the sheer workrate at halftime. Mayo upped the ante in the 2nd half and all subs were a good addition.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

moysider

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 11, 2015, 10:26:44 PM
I also echo the sentiment held by all here and I hope the Leitrim full back is ok. Onto the game itself, it consisted of 2 teams playing blanket defences. At least we got the goals! Leitrim were always chasing the game even after we got the first goal I thought. Credit to Mayo though, Leitrim probably should have been level for the sheer workrate at halftime. Mayo upped the ante in the 2nd half and all subs were a good addition.

+1. Hopefully it was not as bad as it looked. Fingers crossed. Hope he is well and back playing ball real soon.
Until we know more, any observations I have about the match can wait. For parents at a match or listening in  something like that is a nightmare.

Tubberman

Good news!

Check out @LeitrimGAA's Tweet: https://twitter.com/LeitrimGAA/status/575801959271251968
Good news update on Gary Butler injury v Mayo in Castlebar tonight. Thankfully no lasting serious injury sustained.

moysider

Syferus

weareros

Quote from: moysider on March 11, 2015, 11:26:37 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 11, 2015, 10:26:44 PM

+1. Hopefully it was not as bad as it looked. Fingers crossed. Hope he is well and back playing ball real soon.
Until we know more, any observations I have about the match can wait. For parents at a match or listening in  something like that is a nightmare.

Well said and great news the young man is ok.

magpie seanie

I see the Ros/Sligo game is down for next Wednesday. Would the clowns not have been better to fix that game for the previous day, seeing as most people would be off work on St Patrick's day? I'd say the players would prefer that too. pure stupidity.

Glad to hear the Leitrim U21 player's injury was not serious and he is recovering.

Syferus