Armagh vs. Tipperary NFL Div. 3, Round 1

Started by Oraisteach, January 29, 2015, 06:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 01, 2015, 09:22:29 PM

QuoteAh well, at least we're not Tyrone.

Correct Einstein. You don't have 3 All Irelands and you're in division 3. Not a hard one to work out.

Miaow!

If you'd been following your own county's thread, you'd have got my comment. But it seems you're more interested in Armagh than your own team. That's understandable considering the performance against Monaghan  ;)

BennyHarp

Quote from: BennyCake on February 01, 2015, 10:37:35 PM

Correct Einstein. You don't have 3 All Irelands and you're in division 3. Not a hard one to work out.

Miaow!

If you'd been following your own county's thread, you'd have got my comment. But it seems you're more interested in Armagh than your own team. That's understandable considering the performance against Monaghan  ;)

With a few minutes to go I was planning to come on here and quote "it's the end of Armagh as we know it...and I feel fine!" But, congratulations, you managed to pull it out of the bag, a great day for the Orchard. I'll save it now for after the Wexford game.  ;)
That was never a square ball!!

BennyCake

Quote from: BennyHarp on February 01, 2015, 11:06:31 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on February 01, 2015, 10:37:35 PM

Miaow!

With a few minutes to go I was planning to come on here and quote "it's the end of Armagh as we know it...and I feel fine!" But, congratulations, you managed to pull it out of the bag, a great day for the Orchard. I'll save it now for after the Wexford game.  ;)

Ach that line's been used already. Great day indeed. See you next Sunday, maybe ;)

Agent Orange

Closer than expected, but we won. Onwards and upwards.