Kildare
24 (19.4%)
Down
34 (27.4%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Voting closed: March 03, 2015, 02:53:23 PM

Rossfan

Quote from: Jinxy on March 28, 2015, 10:53:09 PM
If it wasn't for the dodgy ref in the Hyde we'd be heading for division 1.

God bless that ref.
General feeling last week was that everything was a free to Meath.
So if we win our 2 games we top the Division. If we win 1 we are up if Meath bate Cyaavan or it goes to score diff if Cyaavan win.
If we lose both we stay in D2.
Also we save Kildare if we win 2.
James...I'm starting to get excited about th'oul League...
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Shrewdness

The main thing is that we've held our place in Division 2 for next year, which was the target at the start of the year.. Anything else now from the league is bonus territory.

Syferus

Quote from: Shrewdness on March 29, 2015, 12:26:24 AM
The main thing is that we've held our place in Division 2 for next year, which was the target at the start of the year.. Anything else now from the league is bonus territory.

We shouldn't be looking at it as bonus territory, that's an incredibly dangerous mindset to have when playing against teams clawing for survival. We have to chase promotion with the same intensity that we chased survival.

This is an excellent chance to be promoted to Division 1.

Shrewdness

Wasn't questioning our mindset. Only stated that John Evans initial target of Division 2 survival has been achieved. Great chance to reach Division 1, one that should be grasped with both hands.

mylestheslasher

Poor game in tough conditions in Breffni. Westmeath were very poor, is there a last kick in them on the last day of the year? Who knows in this division. I think Cavan will beat Meath on the last day, we have no fear of playing them and gave them a good hiding the last time we were in Navan. If that happens we would be relying on Laois to beat Down. Good thing for us is that Laois need the points and have been improving. Galway are also now really need something from Ros today, I wouldn't be surprised if they got it too.

From a Cavan perspective I am just relieved we are safe with a game to spare as its so unpredictable in this division you just don't know what you would come up against on the last day.

cornetto

Was looking forward to ros v gal today,not so confident now, ros are on the up, gal have stalled.[b]sice and lundy[/b] should give options but momentum still with ross.shud be a good game.

giveballaghback

Dodgie ref in the hyde is right, meaths last four scores came from dodgie frees to say the least, should have black carded at least 2 more meath players and let meath pulling and draging and third man tackles go all day, Ros were way the best team in the hyde last sunday and hopefully will repeat the performance today.

Itchy

If it wasn't for referees Ros would be in beaten in the last 20 years.

Jinxy

Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 29, 2015, 09:02:14 AM
Poor game in tough conditions in Breffni. Westmeath were very poor, is there a last kick in them on the last day of the year? Who knows in this division. I think Cavan will beat Meath on the last day, we have no fear of playing them and gave them a good hiding the last time we were in Navan. If that happens we would be relying on Laois to beat Down. Good thing for us is that Laois need the points and have been improving. Galway are also now really need something from Ros today, I wouldn't be surprised if they got it too.

From a Cavan perspective I am just relieved we are safe with a game to spare as its so unpredictable in this division you just don't know what you would come up against on the last day.

What make, model and colour of car are you driving these days Myles?
Just curious.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Tubberman

Ros up by 1-08 to 0-04 at H/T.
Destiny....
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

armaghniac

Quote from: Jinxy on March 29, 2015, 02:05:37 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 29, 2015, 09:02:14 AM

What make, model and colour of car are you driving these days Myles?
Just curious.

Myles, like his role model Moses, favours the Triumph.

I imagine the Rossies will too adopt this model if they dispatch Galway.

Around Crossmaglen we don't bother with Triumphs we have a Bentley!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

OgraAnDun

1-10 to 1-09 for Roscommon at the minute. Surprised that Galway have managed to put in a second half performance at all after the last three games, never mind to be nearly level.

rodney trotter

Galway 2 ahead, Corofin players must have gave them a lift

Agent Orange

3 ahead now, looks like no one wants to win this division.

Jinxy

A lot of teams are at an equally high level.
If you were any use you'd be playing.