Kildare
24 (19.4%)
Down
34 (27.4%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Voting closed: March 03, 2015, 02:53:23 PM

Syferus

Quote from: cornetto on March 19, 2015, 12:54:27 AM
Can't wait for the gunslingers against galway we need it and will win it.

Are we the 'gunslingers'? Because after you said both us and Cavan would find it tough to stay up last week I sincerely hope we are.

cornetto

Yes indeed ros are the gunslingers.yes I have to eat my words,any 2 of galway, w/meath, kildare, laois for the drop.laois will prove a handful Sunday, don't think we have beaten them in last 3 meetings.

seafoid

If Meath lose to Ros they should give up.

Rossfan

As should Galway. Imagine losing at home to Cavan..... :P
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

Would 9 points get you promoted in this division?

gibbs32

I was going over the numbers and 9 just might.10 pts be sure. Rossies have meath galway and westmeath(away) two wins against westmeath and either galway meath, it would go to points difference.rossies are +3 .with 9 points and a difference of +12 might just do it. Two wins and 1 draw would be better. Personally i think we will finish second to down and beat them in croke park and win the title. That will be a great day heading into championship plse god  ;)

seafoid

Quote from: Itchy on March 19, 2015, 07:04:15 PM
Would 9 points get you promoted in this division?
It might. If Down top the group then 9 points might be feasible.
Ros are hardly going to get 6 points from the next 3 .
Meath have to play Down. I think some years 8 points was enough - it all depends on the split of points among the other teams.

Itchy

I did a rough calculation on a few possible results there. You could definitely go up with 9 but I don't think 8 would be enough bar a load of draws. 5 would be unlikely to keep you up but you could go down with 6.

seafoid

Quote from: Itchy on March 20, 2015, 06:00:50 PM
I did a rough calculation on a few possible results there. You could definitely go up with 9 but I don't think 8 would be enough bar a load of draws. 5 would be unlikely to keep you up but you could go down with 6.
there are going t be some cracking matches, Itchy. Laois are going to burst a gut to try to stay up. Kildare can still get to 8 points in theory. It will all go down to the last day.

Blowitupref

Quote from: seafoid on March 20, 2015, 06:11:18 PM
Quote from: Itchy on March 20, 2015, 06:00:50 PM
there are going t be some cracking matches, Itchy. Laois are going to burst a gut to try to stay up. Kildare can still get to 8 points in theory. It will all go down to the last day.
Kildare have 2 points with 2 games left, two wins = 6 points total.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

mjg

Hard to see kildare getting four points an lost two players to straight reds last day

An Fhairche Abu

Galway live candidates to be relegated now, no score in the 2nd half at all today and sounded like another really poor showing from the team.

seafoid

Fair play to laois but what is wrong with Galway?

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on March 22, 2015, 03:45:08 PM
Fair play to laois but what is wrong with Galway?

Ye might be the ones fighting for your D2 survival next week at this rate, Sea.

GalwayBayBoy

Galway have had half-time leads of 6, 5 and 6 points in the past 3 games and have lost all 3 games. You couldn't make it up. I don't even know how you can manage to do that?