24 (19.4%)
Down
34 (27.4%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Voting closed: March 03, 2015, 02:53:23 PM

Syferus

Quote from: lfdown2 on February 28, 2015, 06:48:57 PM
Quote from: Westside on February 28, 2015, 05:31:31 PM
If there's any Cavan/Down fans who can't get to the game tonight and don't have Setanta, download Hola for your Google Chrome browser and choose the option to change to USA browsing, then you can purchase it on GAAGO for €10.

Available for iOS? Cheers,

https://gaago2.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1827649-what-ios-apple-mobile-devices-are-supported-

seafoid

Down 4 up against Cavan. Not that surprising.

Itchy

Quote from: seafoid on February 28, 2015, 07:40:13 PM
Down 4 up against Cavan. Not that surprising.

3 up and they have a gale behind them seafood. 2nd half will tell a tale.

Westside

Cavan down by 3 at half time playing against a gale. Hopefully we can make the most of the wind in the second half. Martin Dunne having an absolute shocker same as the last day, needs to be subbed.

Blowitupref

Level now Cavan 0-6 Down 0-6
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Syferus

Itchy

Hughes the ref ruining the game. Ronan Flanagan off for 2 yellows, neither were yellows

Westside

Ref is shocking. Level. We're running out of gas.

Blowitupref

Goal for down could prove the difference between the sides
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Itchy

Ref cost Cavan but that said we were brutal, worst I've seen us in a good while. No forwards at all. What's the point pitting Mackey on with 30s left, brainless.

Westside

That was one of the harshest sending offs I've seen in a long time. Cavan very disappointing apart from that though, the substitutes added absolutely nothing. Barry Reilly coughed up possession 4 or 5 times, Niall Murray had one solo run back towards his own goal. We ran out of gas completely towards the end too. A disheartening evening all in all.

seafoid

Quote from: Syferus on February 28, 2015, 08:10:34 PM
Not surprising.
John the Baptist Evans says Ros don't have the panel for Division 1 Syf so a loss tomorrow would bring a bit of perspective and do ye no harm hype wise.

Syferus

Quote from: seafoid on February 28, 2015, 09:02:54 PM
Quote from: Syferus on February 28, 2015, 08:10:34 PM
Not surprising.
John the Baptist Evans says Ros don't have the panel for Division 1 Syf so a loss tomorrow would bring a bit of perspective and do ye no harm hype wise.

The only ones talking about Roscmmon in D1 are Galway and Mayo supporters.

Itchy

Quote from: Westside on February 28, 2015, 08:50:13 PM
That was one of the harshest sending offs I've seen in a long time. Cavan very disappointing apart from that though, the substitutes added absolutely nothing. Barry Reilly coughed up possession 4 or 5 times, Niall Murray had one solo run back towards his own goal. We ran out of gas completely towards the end too. A disheartening evening all in all.

There was hardly a dirty stroke in the game yet must have given 7 or 8 yellows. Very a disappointed with 2 lads in the middle too, had no impact.

upthehoops

Quote from: Itchy on February 28, 2015, 08:40:15 PM
Ref cost Cavan but that said we were brutal, worst I've seen us in a good while. No forwards at all. What's the point pitting Mackey on with 30s left, brainless.
Amazing how we see things through our own county coloured specs. I thought ref was terrible too bit was harsh on Down though I agree the second yellow was very harsh.