Frostbit - Ruairi McSorley the new star

Started by Fiodoir Ard Mhacha, January 14, 2015, 07:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

Quote from: hardstation on January 15, 2015, 10:04:02 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 15, 2015, 09:20:29 PM
Might not be everyone's cup of tea but give the lad a chance. Criticism of youngsters could deter them from continuing.
This is not to be encouraged. The type of lad who sat around the adults at family parties being a wee nosey bastid instead of running around the fields with the cousins. Now repeating all he heard like a right smart cnut. Meh, sickens me.

No fields in west Belfast lad for u

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: theticklemister on January 16, 2015, 08:37:39 AM
Might not be everyone's cup of tea but give the lad a chance. Criticism of youngsters could deter them from continuing.
This is not to be encouraged. The type of lad who sat around the adults at family parties being a wee nosey bastid instead of running around the fields with the cousins. Now repeating all he heard like a right smart cnut. Meh, sickens me.

No, they just rode around the Falls in someone else's cars for their kicks!

orangeman

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 16, 2015, 09:07:48 AM
Quote from: theticklemister on January 16, 2015, 08:37:39 AM

No, they just rode around the Falls in someone else's cars for their kicks!

Falls' bar round the Hill.

rosnarun

I think our nordie friends are missing the Joke .
the world is laughing at your accent not at what he was saying  . theis is not meant in a partitionist way as the closest i've herd to him was in St Johnston , Donegal
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

quit yo jibbajabba

Have yous not a big bus you could be washin

The Gs Man

I laughed more at Hardstation's comment than I did at thon wee lad.

Although I did laugh at the wee lad too.

Yis are all quare craic!
Keep 'er lit

johnneycool

Quote from: The Gs Man on January 16, 2015, 02:00:06 PM

Yis are all quare craic!

I think we all know some wee lad that was as Hardstation describes and the bould Ruairi does look to fit that bill alright.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: johnneycool on January 16, 2015, 03:49:20 PM
Quote from: The Gs Man on January 16, 2015, 02:00:06 PM

He's a young Larry Grayson

Yis are all quare craic!

I think we all know some wee lad that was as Hardstation describes and the bould Ruairi does look to fit that bill alright.

Agent Orange

Here's the Ruairi McSorley 'Frostbit' dance remix you've all been waiting for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMsZDpd4wtk

annapr

Quote from: rosnarun on January 16, 2015, 12:52:14 PM
I think our nordie friends are missing the Joke .
the world is laughing at your accent not at what he was saying.
Yeah that was my thinking also.

rrhf

Classic north Irish humour,  The lads a genius. 

grounded

The Iceman

these viral videos are (pardon the pun) getting out of control.....
we're making celebrities out of edgits and sad cases - the video's of that lad baldy are very sad and this one is of a similar vein....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

whitey

Quote from: The Iceman on January 16, 2015, 08:38:14 PM
we're making celebrities out of edgits and sad cases - the video's of that lad baldy are very sad and this one is of a similar vein....

Someone needs to step in and do something about that Baldy fella.....I can't imagine it's going to end well for the poor bastard. are those fvckers feeding him drink in order to get him to make the videos

heffo

Quote from: whitey on January 16, 2015, 08:43:31 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on January 16, 2015, 08:38:14 PM

Someone needs to step in and do something about that Baldy fella.....I can't imagine it's going to end well for the poor b**tard. are those fvckers feeding him drink in order to get him to make the videos

He walked in front of a moving Luas today that I was on that missed him by inches with a quare one on one arm and a can of Bavaria in the other. Living the dream.