Frostbit - Ruairi McSorley the new star

Started by Fiodoir Ard Mhacha, January 14, 2015, 07:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakleaflad

Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2015, 10:57:54 PM
Yes this lad was interviewed just by chance I suppose? ::)
I can guarantee you the initial interview was by chance.

Syferus

Quote from: oakleaflad on January 15, 2015, 11:09:11 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on January 14, 2015, 10:57:54 PM
Yes this lad was interviewed just by chance I suppose? ::)
I can guarantee you the initial interview was by chance.

It was excellent.

BenDover

He was on TodayFM earlier saying he wagged down the UTV crew

foxcommander

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

muppet

Why all the cynicism?

Best of luck to the lad. Not my cup of tea but good luck to him.
MWWSI 2017

screenexile

Quote from: muppet on January 15, 2015, 02:29:01 PM
Why all the cynicism?

Best of luck to the lad. Not my cup of tea but good luck to him.

Indeed! The interview was very funny but wouldn't be fussed on the rest of it. If he can make something out of it why not best of luck to him.

Someone compared him to Kevin McAleer... I hope he's better!!

brokencrossbar1

A bit contrived but fcuk it best of luck to him,  a bit of a cross between McAleer, Jimeoin and Tommy the tanker Smythe!

BennyHarp

Fair play to the kid, even if it was a bit orchastrated, he still only had a few minutes to make an impression and he certainly did that. How many people get their break from a 10 second interview about the weather on local TV, so he's done well to make the impact that he has. The problem he has now is trying to make a career out of it..... because his impressions are pure dung!
That was never a square ball!!

oakleaflad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on January 15, 2015, 02:46:39 PM
A bit contrived but fcuk it best of luck to him,  a bit of a cross between McAleer, Jimeoin and Tommy the tanker Smythe!
Quote from: BennyHarp on January 15, 2015, 03:05:51 PM
Fair play to the kid, even if it was a bit orchastrated, he still only had a few minutes to make an impression and he certainly did that. How many people get their break from a 10 second interview about the weather on local TV, so he's done well to make the impact that he has. The problem he has now is trying to make a career out of it..... because his impressions are pure dung!
Again the first interview was not orchestrated. UTV were interviewing people in the area (3 other locals appeared in the same news clip) and he happily volunteered himself (after a number of other locals declined). They had no idea what he was going to say.

BennyHarp

Quote from: oakleaflad on January 15, 2015, 03:11:56 PM
Again the first interview was not orchestrated. UTV were interviewing people in the area (3 other locals appeared in the same news clip) and he happily volunteered himself (after a number of other locals declined). They had no idea what he was going to say.

I don't really care if it was orchestrated or not, thats why I said, "even if it was a bit orchestrated" as a response to those saying it was!
That was never a square ball!!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: oakleaflad on January 15, 2015, 03:11:56 PM

AH jaysus, settle the head Oakleaflad, or are you RuairĂ­ in disguise?  :P

Club Rossa

I don't see anything remotely funny about the lad but good luck to him.

The Iceman

now the whole world thinks this is normal of the Oirish....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: The Iceman on January 15, 2015, 04:08:06 PM

Pretty normal in Park and Feeney tbh(maybe not so young)

Syferus

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on January 15, 2015, 04:09:52 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on January 15, 2015, 04:08:06 PM

Pretty normal in Park and Feeney tbh(maybe not so young)

No differ than an eejit here think of all Americans are gun-trotting obese idiots or that all Muslims are terrorists. Stereotypes furthered by the ignorant aren't really within anyone's control nor should we in particular be losing much sleep about it.