Looks like another Fundamentalist Muslim attack, this time in Paris.

Started by AZOffaly, January 07, 2015, 03:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: gallsman on January 08, 2015, 09:02:21 AM
Quote from: moysider on January 08, 2015, 12:27:55 AM
Quote from: Maguire01 on January 07, 2015, 11:54:42 PM
Quote from: Minder on January 07, 2015, 11:07:05 PM
"@realDonaldTrump: If the people so violently shot down in Paris had guns, at least they would have had a fighting chance."

The problem according to Donald Trump is the magazine staff weren't packing heat
Did the two police officers not have guns?

The policeman shot dead was just in the area because he d been there on other business. It depends what type of policeman he was. Some local municipal police do not carry firearms. That video would suggest he did not. He was still functional enough to use a weapon before he took the killer shot. But a sidearm is not much use anyway against lads with AK47s that know what they are doing. Unfortunately Trump may have a point. Especially if you are drawing cartoons of some prophet that a lot of people take seriously.
This is no surprise. These guys were dead men walking.
The Hawks in US loving this. Al Q, Janjaweed, Isis, Taliban, Boko Haram Hamas all seem to be behind this.
The reality could be a few lads operating alone as part of a much bigger picture of course.
Looks like they have 2 alive. Maybe we ll learn something.

Trump has no point whatsoever. The fact anyone would consider every employee being armed in the workplace a solution to acts of violence is terrifying.

Trump is nothing but a shameless (and shameful) self-promoting clown. The man is a joke. For someone so apparently successful,  his pronouncements on political issues are completely devoid of Iogic and intellect.

armaghniac

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 08, 2015, 11:06:52 AM
Which guys? Yesterdays suspects, or todays? Or are they the same guys?

The two brothers from the Charlie Hebdo shooting yesterday. The guy today was black, so not the same.
These guys did not conceal themselves, it seems.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

AZOffaly

In the video they look like they are wearing ski masks or something?

theticklemister

Teaching the wains (7/8) today about Religious Symbols and respect for other religions. We were doing Islam and said their founder was Muhammad, and the wee lad said

'Is his second name Sasako?'

I put him out the door and took him in ten minutes later.

Innocent of youth.

No innocent of youth however with newspapers' constant satirical  views on Islam.

seafoid

Quote from: theticklemister on January 08, 2015, 03:58:10 PM
Teaching the wains (7/8) today about Religious Symbols and respect for other religions. We were doing Islam and said their founder was Muhammad, and the wee lad said

Innocent of youth.

No innocent of youth however with newspapers' constant satirical  views on Islam.
No dogs or Irish is now no dogs or Muslims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgaIAzWW2zc

That song always reminds me of Frank McGuigan

HiMucker

Quote from: theticklemister on January 08, 2015, 03:58:10 PM

Innocent of youth.

You put a 7 year old out the room for that??  FFS get a grip of yourself   ;D

BennyCake

Conveniently more reason for the Nazis now to go and slaughter more in the Middle East. I guarantee this did not happen how it's reported.

AZOffaly

What didn't happen as reported? the video looks pretty conclusive.

BennyCake

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 08, 2015, 04:46:55 PM

Unless you witnessed it with your own eyes, I would take it all with a pinch of salt. These things usually happen at convenient times. Look at the bigger picture.

AZOffaly

Ah. A conspiracy theorist. Sometimes it's just as bad as it seems. Sure how do we know anything if we don't see it with our own eyes? Do you trust nothing unless you personally have seen it?

Bingo

Quote from: BennyCake on January 08, 2015, 04:58:21 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on January 08, 2015, 04:46:55 PM

Unless you witnessed it with your own eyes, I would take it all with a pinch of salt. These things usually happen at convenient times. Look at the bigger picture.

Ah FFS, catch yourself on. The easiest thing in the world is throw out a wild conspiracy theory. Try and act like a grown man please.

armaghniac

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 08, 2015, 11:23:31 AM
In the video they look like they are wearing ski masks or something?

But one of them left his ID card in the getaway car!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyCake

Look what the Brits did up here, with collusion, propaganda and the likes. Yet of all places, folks in this part of the world still buy everything that they're told.

Rossfan

So Benny who do you think did this foul deed?
French special forces? SAS? CIA? French right wing racists? GPA? Joe Brolly?  :o
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

BennyCake

Quote from: Rossfan on January 08, 2015, 05:31:30 PM
So Benny who do you think did this foul deed?
French special forces? SAS? CIA? French right wing racists? GPA? Joe Brolly?  :o

Aye, it was them GPA backstards! I don't know, but I guarantee it didn't happen like it was reported.