Looks like another Fundamentalist Muslim attack, this time in Paris.

Started by AZOffaly, January 07, 2015, 03:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: muppet on January 10, 2015, 11:18:53 AM
Quote from: Itchy on January 10, 2015, 09:43:33 AM
https://medium.com/@asgharbukhari/charlie-hebdo-this-attack-was-nothing-to-do-with-free-speech-it-was-about-war-26aff1c3e998

Wow.

Everyone should read that. I don't agree 100%, but the thrust of his arguments I do agree with.

"The truth is, this awful attack can not be explained in a vacuum, absent of the context around it. It has to be seen through the prism of events that are going on around the world. With eyes firmly fixed on the wars going on from Palestine to Pakistan."

When people are affected by the murder of a loved one and take up the fight (like here for many during the troubles), is it right? Have we an 'eye for an eye' attitude? I don't think anyone is in any doubt that the campaigns carried out by any of the forces within these Muslim countries is wrong and should pull out straight away, let them deal with their own issues, is that the best method?

Would you prefer the Taliban to run their own affairs within their own country? (I've no opinion on this btw)

The birth rate in between Christian's and Muslims in Europe is vast, I think we used to have a 2.4 children average in Europe, Muslims are sitting at 5 per family I think and Christian's are sitting below 2 per family...

At that rate we'll have the vast majority of people living in Europe (the West) will be Muslims who if they are smart (or follow form) will vote in Muslims into power..... It's a numbers game and a bit of time. Should be interesting times ahead, will the West bring in special powers for governments?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mike Sheehy

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/irish-imam-highlights-issue-of-extremists-hijacking-muslim-faith-1.2060939

QuoteIrish imam highlights issue of extremists hijacking Muslim faith

Muslims must accept there is a problem with extremists hijacking their faith, one of Ireland's most prominent imans has said.

Shaykh Muhammad Umar Al-Qadri told his congregation at Friday prayers that the prophet Muhammad would never have condoned Islamic extremists who killed people in his name.

He said the prophet himself had highlighted extremism when he was alive 1,400 years ago.

Shaykh Al-Qadri addressed a packed congregation at Friday prayers at the Al-Mustafa Islamic Educational and Cultural Centre in west Dublin.

He told them there was no point in blaming extremist terror on the United States or the Jews. Muslims themselves were the biggest victims of extremism.

He referenced the killing of 140 children in Pakistan recently by the Taliban and the indiscriminate shooting of civilians by Boko Haram in Nigeria as two incidents where Muslims were the victim.

One of the policemen shot dead in the raid on Charlie Hebdo was also a Muslim, he pointed out.

"We as Muslims must admit and must accept that there is a problem of extremism among Muslims. We cannot deny it: IS (Islamic State), Boko Harem, Taliban, al-Qaeda. After accepting and acknowledging it, then we must put our heads together to do something about it."

He condemned extremists as the "biggest blasphemers of all" and said they were anti-Islamic.

"He (Mohammed) condemned extremism in all forms," Shaykh Al-Qadri said. "He said Islam is a religion of balance. He called extremists the worst of the worst people. He called them the dogs of hell."

The iman recounted how, in his lifetime, Muhammad had been mocked, insulted and called a magician. He had to leave his home and seek refuge in Medina. While he was worshipping, he had camels intestines thrown on him.

"How did he deal with this? Did he take revenge on people?" Shaykh Al-Qadri asked. "No, he said he was sent by Allah as a mercy to everyone. "

The iman said the vast majority of Muslims condemned the killings in Paris and wished to distance themselves from them, but they had to speak out because such incidents were giving their religion a "bad name".

"A lot of people assume because of these incidents that that is Islam. This is what these Muslims are told to do. They must be extremists, they must be terrorists,"he said. "Hence, it is out duty as Muslims to condemn such actions unconditionally whether we have a relation with it or not. It is affecting our reputation."

Muslims have been the victims of racism and prejudice, Shaykh Al-Qadri said while stating that he had been called a "terrorist" and "Osama bin Laden" many times.

Nevertheless, when violent incidents occur "we condemn unconditionally such evil actions".

"There are no ifs or buts. Such actions have no place in Islam. Such actions would never have been supported by the prophet of Islam.

"It was the prophet of Islam who introduced freedom of religion and freedom of expression. Such actions can never been an Islamic action.

"The greatest blasphemy is committed by those who carry out such actions in the name of Allah. The best way to deal with mockery is the rule of law."

muppet

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/01/10/rupert-mudoch-paris-attacks-charlie-hebdo_n_6447716.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Rupert Murdoch         ✔ @rupertmurdoch

Maybe most Moslems peaceful, but until they recognize and destroy their growing jihadist cancer they must be held responsible.

So Rupert claims that all Moslems must be held responsible for Paris attacks. Normally he gets his media empire to do that for him.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

He has added another tweet:

Rupert Murdoch         ✔ @rupertmurdoch

Big jihadist danger looming everywhere from Philippines to Africa to Europe to US.
Political correctness makes for denial and hypocrisy.

Everyone is supposed to take up arms and hide presumably. Oh and turn on Fox News for updates.
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on January 10, 2015, 02:48:04 PM

Big jihadist danger looming everywhere from Philippines to Africa to Europe to US.

Everyone is supposed to take up arms and hide presumably. Oh and turn on Fox News for updates.
Murdoch's papers were very vocal supporters of the invasion of Iraq. They don't do consequences.

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on January 10, 2015, 03:52:19 PM

Murdoch's papers were very vocal supporters of the invasion of Iraq. They don't do consequences.

Every editor of a Murdock publication in the States supported the invasion of Iraq in 2003. There's freedom of the press for you.

MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on January 10, 2015, 04:28:01 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 10, 2015, 03:52:19 PM

Every editor of a Murdock publication in the States supported the invasion of Iraq in 2003. There's freedom of the press for you.
The latest iteration of jihad came out of that war. What was done to Falluja was not forgotten.
It's very rich of Murdoch to land all of this on ordinary Muslims.

Get your war on is  good chronicle of all the f**k ups.
http://www.mnftiu.cc/category/gywo/war81/

muppet

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 10, 2015, 05:52:35 PM
Amnesty are estimating 2000 killed by Boko Haram in Nigeria
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/09/boko-haram-deadliest-massacre-baga-nigeria

Another crackpot outfit hiding behind religion to justify their slaughter.

It is beginning to look like Murdock will get his world war.
MWWSI 2017

Bazil Douglas

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 10, 2015, 02:13:10 PM
https://medium.com/@asgharbukhari/charlie-hebdo-this-attack-was-nothing-to-do-with-free-speech-it-was-about-war-26aff1c3e998

Everyone should read that. I don't agree 100%, but the thrust of his arguments I do agree with.

"The truth is, this awful attack can not be explained in a vacuum, absent of the context around it. It has to be seen through the prism of events that are going on around the world. With eyes firmly fixed on the wars going on from Palestine to Pakistan."

When people are affected by the murder of a loved one and take up the fight (like here for many during the troubles), is it right? Have we an 'eye for an eye' attitude? I don't think anyone is in any doubt that the campaigns carried out by any of the forces within these Muslim countries is wrong and should pull out straight away, let them deal with their own issues, is that the best method?

Would you prefer the Taliban to run their own affairs within their own country? (I've no opinion on this btw)

The birth rate in between Christian's and Muslims in Europe is vast, I think we used to have a 2.4 children average in Europe, Muslims are sitting at 5 per family I think and Christian's are sitting below 2 per family...

At that rate we'll have the vast majority of people living in Europe (the West) will be Muslims who if they are smart (or follow form) will vote in Muslims into power..... It's a numbers game and a bit of time. Should be interesting times ahead, will the West bring in special powers for governments?

Quite a thought provoking post there, Gaddafi once claimed Islam would one day rule the west without ever lifting a sword, at the present rate of birth and immigration  some estimate europe will have a muslim majority by 2030/50.Be interesting to see if they will allow the same tolerance as christians allowed them in  europe.
BTW I wont be around so good luck to those who are.

muppet

Quote from: Bazil Douglas on January 10, 2015, 07:11:16 PM

Quite a thought provoking post there, Gaddafi once claimed Islam would one day rule the west without ever lifting a sword, at the present rate of birth and immigration  some estimate europe will have a muslim majority by 2030/50.Be interesting to see if they will allow the same tolerance as christians allowed them in  europe.

The birth rate is down to economics. If we keep the 3rd world as poor as they are now, they will continue to grow at a much quicker rate. If their economies improve the birth rate will slow.

If those that emigrate succeed in the west, their birth rate will drop.

We saw the same in the USA over 100 years ago with Irish emigrants having huge families, when they were still bottom of the heap. We are now part of the 2.4 birth rate.
MWWSI 2017

Bazil Douglas

Quote from: J70 on January 07, 2015, 03:19:35 PM
Lowlife scum.

Yep. certainly scum with zero moral compass,but thats the world we live in.
Research (Blackwater Security) these merceneries carry out these type of attacks on a regular basis with impunity in the middle east every week even filming there exploits.

gallsman

Quote from: Bazil Douglas on January 10, 2015, 07:11:16 PM

Lol. Crusades? Inquisition?

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on January 10, 2015, 05:52:35 PM
Amnesty are estimating 2000 killed by Boko Haram in Nigeria
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/09/boko-haram-deadliest-massacre-baga-nigeria
they are a nightmare . The catalyst for the collapse of power in that part of Nigeria seems to be climate change

Bazil Douglas

:'(Quite a thought provoking post there, Gaddafi once claimed Islam would one day rule the west without ever lifting a sword, at the present rate of birth and immigration  some estimate europe will have a muslim majority by 2030/50.Be interesting to see if they will allow the same tolerance as christians allowed them in  europe.
[/quote]

Lol. Crusades? Inquisition?
[/quote]

Yeah I suppose what goes around comes around