Moviebox or showbox

Started by lenny, January 06, 2015, 10:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annapr

Quote from: illdecide on January 13, 2015, 12:40:03 PM
Quote from: gallsman on January 13, 2015, 12:15:48 PM
Quote from: WT4E on January 13, 2015, 11:29:23 AM
This is not going well for me! :(

I don't have the cast straight the internal player option. Possibly I don't have the correct apps downloaded.

Are you using Moviebox or Showbox? If Showbox, when you go to into whatever you want to watch, you'll see the quality options. Depending on what's available, these can be any combination of low, medium and high. Below these are two links - download and watch now. Below this there is a check box with "use internal player", that is checked by default. Uncheck the box and click watch now. Android will bring up the various options, which will include any casting apps you have installed - I use Localcast.

Would it be safe to assume you would need a smart TV for this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rr88Szc5q0

illdecide

Quote from: annapr on January 13, 2015, 12:52:50 PM
Quote from: illdecide on January 13, 2015, 12:40:03 PM

I don't have the cast straight the internal player option. Possibly I don't have the correct apps downloaded.

Are you using Moviebox or Showbox? If Showbox, when you go to into whatever you want to watch, you'll see the quality options. Depending on what's available, these can be any combination of low, medium and high. Below these are two links - download and watch now. Below this there is a check box with "use internal player", that is checked by default. Uncheck the box and click watch now. Android will bring up the various options, which will include any casting apps you have installed - I use Localcast.

Would it be safe to assume you would need a smart TV for this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rr88Szc5q0

aye a smart arse newbie ::)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

WT4E

I'm using moviebox for iphone. I think showbox is only for android phones I think.

gallsman

Quote from: WT4E on January 13, 2015, 01:42:29 PM

I'm using moviebox for iphone. I think showbox is only for android phones I think.

Well that explains why none of the above makes sense. No idea how to go about casting from moviebox, or indeed if it's possible.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 06, 2015, 06:53:32 PM
Link for movie box for iOS devices - http://ipa.othman.tv/ipa/mbox.php

No need to change date and time or passwords.

Also if saying not available, download Hola from App Store, install the VPN profiles and use one of them to watch the content.

Only downside is that there is currently no option to send to chromecast through Moviebox like there is on Showbox for Android.

WT4E

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 14, 2015, 06:52:19 AM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 06, 2015, 06:53:32 PM
Link for movie box for iOS devices - http://ipa.othman.tv/ipa/mbox.php

No need to change date and time or passwords.

Also if saying not available, download Hola from App Store, install the VPN profiles and use one of them to watch the content.

Only downside is that there is currently no option to send to chromecast through Moviebox like there is on Showbox for Android.

Thanks for that ! :( What a waste of time! lol

CitySlicker11

Do you have the name of the supplier of your Local cast?

gallsman

What? It's an app in the Play Store.

CitySlicker11

Yes, but who supplies the app to the Play store I mean.

gallsman

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on January 15, 2015, 05:56:32 PM
Yes, but who supplies the app to the Play store I mean.

I have no idea. It's pretty handily looked up.

TabClear

Not strictly the right thread but probably the right people.  Is there a decent application to stream football to the android phone, particularly the 3pm games.

I had football4us on my old phone and it worked perfectly but I cannot get it to work on new Samsung s5. Seems To be gone from the market.  Was wondering if there are any other options to keep me out of the pub on a Saturday afternoon.

macdanger2

Mobdro.com - great app

Need to turn off the "unknown sources" setting on your phone

JoG2

There's a tonne of new movies in the 'updates' section within Showbox

The Gs Man

Here's another option for yis lads:

m.movietube.co

All the latest films on there including stuff that's still in the cinema.

And if you download Video Webcaster on the Playstore you can fire it to your Chromecast.

Keep 'er lit

BenDover

Quote from: The Gs Man on January 16, 2015, 02:12:06 PM
Here's another option for yis lads:

m.movietube.co

All the latest films on there including stuff that's still in the cinema.

And if you download Video Webcaster on the Playstore you can fire it to your Chromecast.
Just tried this and the option to cast was there in the embedded video - good man!