Donegal v Armagh Championship game

Started by MrC, April 18, 2007, 10:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

High Catch

I thought Oisin scored 1-2? Has Keenan blown his chance now? I thought that he was in with a serious shout for a starting place.

ard mhaca abu

Reliably informed that the team will be:

P. Hearty,
A. Mallon,
E. McNulty,
F. Moriarty,
A. Kernan,
K. McGeeney,
C. McKeever,
P. McGrane,
K. Toner,
P. McKeever,
S. Kernan,
M. O'Rourke,
S. McDonnell,
D. Marsden,
O. McConville.

man cant start for club but starts for county...

ard mhaca abu

QuotePosted on: Today at 02:34:44 PMPosted by: High Catch 
Insert Quote
I thought Oisin scored 1-2? Has Keenan blown his chance now? I thought that he was in with a serious shout for a starting place.

how would keenan have blown his chance, 20 mins in a challenge against meath would hardly count as a chance now would it?

Uladh

Quote from: High Catch on May 15, 2007, 02:34:44 PM

Stevie handed Oisin a goal and he kicked two frees i'm told.

on Keenan, if i can't say anything good, i'll say nothing. best all round i think

High Catch

I would like to think that wouldn't count as his chance.  If Keenan is getting 20 mins and the other subs only getting a few minutes then he must be relatively close to the first 15 then.

High Catch

Good to hear Stevie is looking sharp anyway.  And hopefully Oisin comes good Sunday week.

tackle

Thought marsden and mc grane were injured!

ard mhaca abu

Quoteon Keenan, if i can't say anything good, i'll say nothing. best all round i think

what u mean here uladh?

Uladh

I'm not a fan but i think it's best not to go into it given the email address you left up for a few weeks on your account...

High Catch

i think it is pretty obvious what he means abu.  Is Duffy back fully fit?

ard mhaca abu

QuoteI'm not a fan but i think it's best not to go into it given the email address you left up for a few weeks on your account...

sure what has that got to do with it...this is a board where people voice their opinions..so go ahead..

Uladh

Read back thru the armagh pages and i'm sure you'll find enough to keep you (un)happy.

I think that team is good enough to get us out of ballyboffey, especially given Donegal's liking for filling their boxers at the sight of our lads.

ard mhaca abu

QuoteRead back thru the armagh pages and i'm sure you'll find enough to keep you (un)happy.

I think that team is good enough to get us out of ballyboffey, especially given Donegal's liking for filling their boxers at the sight of our lads.

i've seen enough of ur comments to notice that ur very negative towards some players that joe kernan obviously feels can do a job for the best of armagh football

Uladh

Indeed, and its all about opinions. I'm sure Joe knows best.

ard mhaca abu

QuoteIndeed, and its all about opinions. I'm sure Joe knows best.
wel then keenan may well feature in ballybofey