Donegal v Armagh Championship game

Started by MrC, April 18, 2007, 10:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Forker? Are you taking the piss?  I know he's done well for u21s but made no impression in the mckenna cup he's not going to do it in the championship!
Mackin?  :D  :D  :D  (It's either laugh or cry)

If Stephen Kernan starts I won't stand at an armagh game until Joe goes!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ExiledGael

If Stephen Kernan "stars" will you not be happy enough!!!

pintsofguinness

corn02

Enjoy your break I assume he will start.

holylandsniper

QuoteIf Stephen Kernan "stars" will you not be happy enough!!!
Ig Pigs fly, i'm the pope

Armaghtothebone

No room for Sigerson winner and U21 star Charlie Vernon?

corn02

Or just Charlie Vernon as he is known to the rest of us.

ard mhaca abu

regarding stephen kernan..im not 100% sure he was definately very impressive a centre half forward the year the u21's won the all-ireland but has yet to perform for the seniors imho....but he definately has the ability...

Rma13

Corn02, are you disputing the fact that Charlie is a Sigerson winner & U21 Star?, if not, what exactly is the purpose of your post?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ard mhaca abu on May 16, 2007, 08:22:32 AM
regarding stephen kernan..im not 100% sure he was definately very impressive a centre half forward the year the u21's won the all-ireland but has yet to perform for the seniors imho....but he definately has the ability...
So he performed well in the u21s two or three years ago? So he should start the county team for the championship when he can't make his club team?

Spiritof98

The wife will welcome this but I'll join Pints club if the no'1 son starts next week, its just beyond belief that a man who cannot get on his club's starting 15 can gain a place on the county team. I mentioned it before but the loss of Grimley has left Joe to make his own rash decisions.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

ard mhaca abu

QuotePosted by: pintsofguinness 
Insert Quote
Quote from: ard mhaca abu on Today at 08:22:32 AM

So he performed well in the u21s two or three years ago? So he should start the county team for the championship when he can't make his club team?

totallay agree with u pog...john murtagh is a better player than stephen kernan imo...

Donagh

Quote from: Spiritof98 on May 16, 2007, 08:34:37 AM
The wife will welcome this but I'll join Pints club if the no'1 son starts next week, its just beyond belief that a man who cannot get on his club's starting 15 can gain a place on the county team. I mentioned it before but the loss of Grimley has left Joe to make his own rash decisions.

Can I have your tickets?

ard mhaca abu

QuoteCan I have your tickets?

are u not a member of a club?

Donagh

Quote from: ard mhaca abu on May 16, 2007, 08:50:16 AM
QuoteCan I have your tickets?

are u not a member of a club?

I am, but I know plenty of people who aren't and love to watch the county play.