Celebrity GAA Shoppers II

Started by ONeill, April 17, 2007, 07:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

In this interim period a few of our heroes have the odd weekend off and I was wondering if you had spotted many about again?

I was shopping in Cootehill Mace and saw Trevor Mortimer hassling the checkout girl in Boots Chemist. He had asked for Maybelline Ultra but she told him it was out of stock. He lost the head and called her a typical tight hoor, threatening to take his business elsewhere until she handed him Charles Worthington Whitener at half price. He paid E2.56 exactly and didn't return her goodbyes, wiggling his arse as he exited. Dermot McCabe looked on in disgust as he purchased Cod Liver Oil.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Star Spangler

Quotewiggling his arse as he exited

:D :D

dodo

Was working on Tory Island yesterday when I ventured in to The Peoples Bar for some refreshment from the bating sun.
Was tallking to King Patsai Dan when I nearly fell out of me standing when in comes Kevin Cassidy and his girlfriend. He ordered the bruschetta starter and venison pot roast for mains. She nibbled on his food but drank only 15 or 16 bottles of Budweiser. They left quickly when the barman came over to tell them something about a bainisteoir ag teacht. She paid the bill of €107.10 and he left the tip, something about not to back Dun na nGall ar an domhnach.