And now for something completely different - Controversial GAA photos

Started by Fuzzman, September 08, 2014, 11:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

Mayo4Sam

I'm not sure everyone understands what controversial means  :o :o :o

Some strange moderating going on here, I had a post changed earlier in this thread, should you not get a notification or at least the thread should say modified by Mod
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

yellowcard

Quote from: mayo.mick on September 08, 2014, 11:24:39 PM

Fitzmaurice saying to McEneaney. 'Is there any chance of getting another Meath man for the final Pat?'

Fuzzman

I don't know what planet Ticklemaster is on or does he just think lets do some PR work here.

Does anyone know why this picture is so significant? What did they have in common as kids growing up?

nrico2006

Quote from: Fuzzman on September 09, 2014, 01:07:36 PM
I don't know what planet Ticklemaster is on or does he just think lets do some PR work here.

Does anyone know why this picture is so significant? What did they have in common as kids growing up?

I do remember one of the McMahons (Justin I think) saying they were at the same Primary school but you would wonder how much truth is in that story.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Fuzzman

Yes I heard it was Joey. Funny they were in the same class I believe and they ended up facing each other years later in an AI final
If only he had stayed in Tyrone eh. Can you imagine him and Joey playing at MF for the last 10 years together and Cormac McAnallen at FB

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

Mike Sheehy

Fuzzman