And now for something completely different - Controversial GAA photos

Started by Fuzzman, September 08, 2014, 11:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Please don't start this on here too!!!   I am still trying to get my head right from the other place! :P

heffo

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 26, 2014, 09:09:58 AM
i dont know the full details in this case , but i dont know how you would give 14 days notice in club fotball alot of the time when the games seem to be only fixed from week to week

Unless it was a shotgun wedding, presumably it was organised months ago and an email into the CCC Secretary asking not to be fixed on the Friday could've prevented a thousand tweets

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: heffo on September 26, 2014, 09:25:28 AM
i dont know the full details in this case , but i dont know how you would give 14 days notice in club fotball alot of the time when the games seem to be only fixed from week to week

Unless it was a shotgun wedding, presumably it was organised months ago and an email into the CCC Secretary asking not to be fixed on the Friday could've prevented a thousand tweets

The worst about it heffo is that the lad actually got married in America to an american girl and this was his 'home' wedding!!!! 

Jinxy

Quote from: heffo on September 26, 2014, 09:25:28 AM

In South Armagh?
If you were any use you'd be playing.