PRFC

Longstone  1-11 0-7 St Johns  Longstone 03/07/2011 14:00   
Rostrevor  0-18 0-8 Liatroim  Rostrevor 03/07/2011 14:00   
Burren  2-11 1-8 Bredagh  Burren 03/07/2011 14:00   
Ballyholland  0-10 1-14 Bryansford  Ballyholland 03/07/2011 14:00   
Loughinisland  1-11 1-7 Annaclone  Loughinisland 03/07/2011 14:00
The Aristocrat Years

DownFanatic

Ardtole/No.1, any word on how the ASK Lecale experiment is going?

ardtole

I haven't heard much about it, to be honest. Id say the longstone game will be sometime towards the end of this month, Id assume it has to be played the week before the 1st round proper.

ardtole

Longstone's results seem to have picked up recently, they had good results against mayobridge, burren and bryansford.

CHB1

Just read in the Democrat that Down played Roscommon in a friendly last week and D Rafferty, Conor Garvey and Ambrose all played a part and should be available in some form for this weeks match.

Also mentions that Liam Doyle played a full game which is great news.  Dan Gordon played a half at midfield and scored a goal. Anyone know anything about this and who played full back when Dan was moved to midfield?  Interesting scenario and I wonder if Wee James is thinking on this.

Aidan Carr also had a good game - I take rumours he had left the panel were untru or did he return?

NP 76

Doyle played full back when Dan went to mid field for 2nd half . Tried all the boys out Eoin Mc Cartan played full game but got hurt last night at training another sprained ankle . That pitch in the Abbey strikes again . Daniel Mc Cartan best player on the field v Roscommon Shine never scored

RedFred

Any venues or times for the championship games yet?

snoopdog

Quote from: NP 76 on July 05, 2011, 10:05:08 AM
Doyle played full back when Dan went to mid field for 2nd half . Tried all the boys out Eoin Mc Cartan played full game but got hurt last night at training another sprained ankle . That pitch in the Abbey strikes again . Daniel Mc Cartan best player on the field v Roscommon Shine never scored

What was the result against the Rossies

NP 76

Think it finished 1- 13 to 0 - 12 Dan Gordon scored the goal

snoopdog

Quote from: NP 76 on July 05, 2011, 02:51:33 PM
Think it finished 1- 13 to 0 - 12 Dan Gordon scored the goal
cheers NP

ardtole

There are 3 games in div 3 originally scheduled for this Friday, Bosco v Ardglass, Atticall v Kilclief and Darragh Cross v St Johns that are called off due to the Down game on Saturday. But none of these teams have players involved with the county panel. I can understand the other 3 games being called off because McCommiskey, McAreavey and Alder are involved with the county. All the div 4 games are going ahead, I just dont see why these games couldnt be played as well, especially as the holiday break is the following week and it will leave quite a long break between league games.

duffed

When We Win - Kilclief have already been beaten in the league this year - by Carryduff

Square Ball

bredagh beat aghaderg by a few
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

turkey+ham

Drumaness got beat in Saul by a pt or drew, depending on when you asked the ref, after the game or after he got harangued by the Drumaness supporters  :-\

In the Onion Bag