Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general

redandblackareback

Glen seemed to be going very well, whos takin them this year?

supersub

Kieran Mooney and Eamon Devlin, not sure If there are others involved in management or not.

Ford/Clonduff  game on 5fm tonight!?

amallon

Haven't got full time scores but Clonduff hammered the Ford, Harp beat the Stone, Burren & Saval draw?, Kingdom beat Kilcoo by five points.  Bridge beat Rostrevor 2.10 to 0.9. 

What happened Kilcoo tonight?
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: amallon on July 01, 2011, 09:08:51 PM
Haven't got full time scores but Clonduff hammered the Ford, Harp beat the Stone, Burren & Saval draw?, Kingdom beat Kilcoo by five points.  Bridge beat Rostrevor 2.10 to 0.9. 

What happened Kilcoo tonight?

We deservedly got beat by An Riocht where John Clarke, Paddy Cole and James Colgan where outstanding. Kilcoo where poor tonight, although we where minus 5 starting defenders and Laverty. We just had an off night on the field and on the sideline. Final score 1-14 to 0-13. The less said the better on tonights referee, terrible for both sides.

NP 76

Was Ballyholland and the Stone not a draw

No1

Kilclief beat Darragh Cross by a point.  Kilclief were 12 points up at one stage and then found themselves a point down, very lucky to get the win!

NP 76

Ballyholland 0 -14 Longstone 1 -11 Ambrose played about 40 mins Murtagh came on as a sub in the second half . Ballyholland were 7 pts up at half time

NedFlanders

MDG dont start all this craic that use were missing players ect...
use had 15 players on the field the same as An Riocht, if ya wanna be like that i could say we were missing 2 all starts but then again it didnt matter, better team on the night won in the end!

supersub

Have you been on the sauce or something? He clearly said Kingdom deserved to win in the opening line of the post! Then gave credit to who played well for yous and then went on to discuss his own team. No credit taken away from kingdom and was quite humble in defeat!

SHEEDY

b'ford 0-8 clonduff 3-18. surely the most surprising score of the night.
nil satis nisi optimum

Square Ball

bredagh beat drumaness by 2 in an excellant game of football in perfect conditions.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

When We Win

Quote from: No1 on July 01, 2011, 11:08:06 PM
Kilclief beat Darragh Cross by a point.  Kilclief were 12 points up at one stage and then found themselves a point down, very lucky to get the win!

No1. The first game i have been at this year and I have to say it was a cracking match. For Darragh to come from 13 points down to a point up was unbelievable. However i did think the ref was awful. There was a few unusual decisions went Kilcliefs way and what looked like a valid point disallowed. However i dont want to comment too much on him as i am sure he will even out the decisions throughout the season. That may be as close Kilclief come to getting beat in the league this year. A draw i think would have been a fair result and neither team would have complained too much.

A championship rematch would be some spectacle

supersub

Any results from RFC or PRFC?

whitegoodman

Quote from: SHEEDY on July 02, 2011, 05:25:58 AM
b'ford 0-8 clonduff 3-18. surely the most surprising score of the night.

Surprise of the season imo.  Ford may have a few missing with county, injuries, holidays or whatever but so does every club.  That is a hell of a beating from a team that hasnt been going well at all.