Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownFanatic

Lets just say Glenn won against Dundrum  :-\

ardtole

Ardglass beat St Johns tonight by 4, our next game is at home to mitchels hopefully it will be our 3rd win in a row. Good win for Kilclief, Dundrum seem to be in trouble that was a heavy loss tonight away to Glenn. 

Hedgehunter

Quote from: DownFanatic on June 24, 2011, 10:04:03 PM
Lets just say Glenn won against Dundrum  :-\

And half a Glenn team at that.

redandblackareback

Quote from: whitegoodman on June 24, 2011, 09:04:08 PM
According Down website Dan McCartan is injured as well.  Danny Hughes supposed to be def out, likely to be a number of changes to that team named.

Kingdom bt Clonduff by 4, yellas struggling badly!!!!

Is Jody Gormley training clonduff?

Leonardo

What has happened Dundrum - div 2 couple seasons ago?

downjim

A great result over the noisy neighbours last night. We only had half a team out and still won.. I have a sore head after all the pints last night. They were sweet... Now to get on a good run for the championship.. The Bridge are done.. Have said it for ages now ......

Are Kilcoo that good.. can they keep this  run going into the championship!!!!!!!!

supersub

You never fail to disappoint DownJim!  :D

Mooney is starting today, probably in place of Hughes, hopefully he gives a good display.

whitegoodman

Quote from: redandblackareback on June 24, 2011, 11:22:59 PM
According Down website Dan McCartan is injured as well.  Danny Hughes supposed to be def out, likely to be a number of changes to that team named.

Not that i am aware of, Paul Lamb is manager and fella whose name escapes me from shamrocks training them.  He teaches in the abbey so maybe he had Gormley up for a couple of sessions saying as he works with him.

whitegoodman

Quote from: downjim on June 25, 2011, 12:22:54 PM
A great result over the noisy neighbours last night. We only had half a team out and still won.. I have a sore head after all the pints last night. They were sweet... Now to get on a good run for the championship.. The Bridge are done.. Have said it for ages now ......

Are Kilcoo that good.. can they keep this  run going into the championship!!!!!!!!

U r one edjit Clownjim.  I was told that both teams had at least 10 missing each so ur writing off of the bridge is a bit rediculous. 

Bit disappointing in fords performances lately after the start they had.  Kilcoos championship to lose at this stage ?!?

Anybody got a radio link for the match today? Is 5fm covering it?

supersub

Quote from: whitegoodman on June 25, 2011, 01:01:26 PM
Quote from: redandblackareback on June 24, 2011, 11:22:59 PM

Not that i am aware of, Paul Lamb is manager and fella whose name escapes me from shamrocks training them.  He teaches in the abbey so maybe he had Gormley up for a couple of sessions saying as he works with him.

Sean Gallagher!

whitegoodman

lfdown2

Quote from: whitegoodman on June 25, 2011, 01:05:17 PM
Quote from: downjim on June 25, 2011, 12:22:54 PM

U r one edjit Clownjim.  I was told that both teams had at least 10 missing each so ur writing off of the bridge is a bit rediculous. 

Bit disappointing in fords performances lately after the start they had.  Kilcoos championship to lose at this stage ?!?

Anybody got a radio link for the match today? Is 5fm covering it?

If ye manage to get one pass it on,

Cheers,

ardtole

whitegoodman

RTE Radio 1 and radio 1 going to it now and again, 1 2 til no score last i heard, lavery with 1 1

lfdown2

'tis live on Clare FM, cheers Ardtole