Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersub

Way back to the tyrone thread hi!

here comes 6

supersub youve grassed on your own doorstep.  Shame on you

Brick Tamlin

Senior Club Football Championshipdraw is null & void and it will take place again.
Leaving a team out of the hat was a schoolboy error.

here comes 6

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on May 26, 2011, 11:10:52 PM
Senior Club Football Championshipdraw is null & void and it will take place again.
Leaving a team out of the hat was a schoolboy error.
is that true or you stating your feelings on it?

Lecale2

E Mail from County Secretary. To be re-draw on Monday in Canal Court.

ApresMatch

A shambles.Sum teams will end up happier and others will be ragin

redandblackareback

will they be streaming it live again ??   :D

supersub

Quote from: here comes 6 on May 26, 2011, 10:28:19 PM
supersub youve grassed on your own doorstep.  Shame on you

ha likely

PAULD123

Lads, reading through the posts I think you are being a bit hard on Supersub. All he said was that he had heard Shay was back and wondered if it was to play for Glenn or the minors. If you think Armagh wouldn't have known he had come back then I think your a bit deluded, they will know full well he is back.

I understand a young player may be disappointed, I have been a non-playing sub in three finals. I was a bad footballer and they were very low level finals but none the less I would have loved to play. But being part was important too. It is a team sport and everyone must work for a team victory. If a lad can't accept that, then he has no business in a team game. If he was next on the list to Shay then he will almost certainly be used at some point if we have a successful year.

"If I don't start I'm not happy" is a very bad attitude and not one that helps any team.

johnneycool

Quote from: Lecale2 on May 26, 2011, 11:24:49 PM
E Mail from County Secretary. To be re-draw on Monday in Canal Court.

They should also be taking Bredagh out of the junior hurling championship draw as well while they're at it, eh Lecale!

Lecale2

NP 76

Paul i wasnt getting at supersub at all and if you think i was Supersub im sorry . I just couldnt understand a lad leaving training and telling what was going on . This is hardly benifical to a TEAM unit . What happens here should stay between themselves and should not be discussed outside the panel . Wouldnt do if they had a big surprise up their sleeve everyone would know about it . Thats what i was getting at

johnneycool

Quote from: Lecale2 on May 27, 2011, 11:53:39 AM
Done. We didn't enter.

How did it even happen in the first place?

supersub

Quote from: NP 76 on May 27, 2011, 01:20:44 PM
Paul i wasnt getting at supersub at all and if you think i was Supersub im sorry . I just couldnt understand a lad leaving training and telling what was going on . This is hardly benifical to a TEAM unit . What happens here should stay between themselves and should not be discussed outside the panel . Wouldnt do if they had a big surprise up their sleeve everyone would know about it . Thats what i was getting at

Just to clarify it wasn't a member of the panel who disclosed this information! Should have been more clear it was a minor from our club not on the county squad.

Lecale2

No idea. I was as surprised as anyone. How did they leave a team out of the SFC draw?