Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownFanatic

Square Ball, Series 8 that is due to take place this Friday is not a starred set of fixtures. Therefore, this means that county players can play in them. However, this is in conflict with the 13 day rule which prohibits county players from playing with their clubs 13 days before a county game. That is why im presuming that Series 12 will take place on Friday as it is the next set of starred fixtures thus keeping with the 13 day rule.

Square Ball

Cheers

I will wait and see what happens here, usually have the complete set of senior fixtures by now, so there may be something in your call. If I get them I will post them here.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

tone

I don,t think  anybody really know's what the county board is going to do ,after pulling that starred game forward. ???

Square Ball

Here you go,

DOWN GAA FIXTURES

Tuesday 29th May 7:30pm

Democrat Media Hurling Leagues

Div One S8

Portaferry v Shamrocks

Kilclief v Ballela

Ballycran v Liatroim

Div Two

Bredagh v Portaferry

Clonduff v Warrenpoint

Castlewellan v Ballycran

Ballygalget v Ballyvarley

Thursday 31st June 7:30pm

O'Neills International Sportswear League

Div Two

Clann Na Banna v Ballyholland

Friday 1st June 7:15pm

O'Neills International Sportswear League

Div One

Rostrevor v Atticall

Clonduff v Bryansford

Longstone v Castlewellan

Kilcoo v Mayobridge

Loughinisland v Burren

Liatroim v An Riocht

Div Two

Shamrocks v Ballymartin

Warrenpoint v Downpatrick

Darragh Cross v Kilclief

Anaclone v Glasdrumman

Saval v Carryduff

Div Three S12

Teconnaught v Mitchels

Tullylish v Dundrum

Saul v Glenn

Bosco v St. Pauls

Bredagh v Ardglass

Div Four

Ballykinlar v Dromara

Aghaderg v St. Michaels

St. Johns v Drumaness

Monday 4th June 7:30pm

Div Three S12

Drumgath v Bright

ACPRFL S12

Div One

Warrenpoint v Rostrevor

Clonduff v Downpatrick

Bryansford v Mayobridge

An Riocht v Burren

Longstone v Kilcoo

Div Two

Saul v Carryduff

Annaclone v Saval

Castlewellan v Ballymartin

Loughinisland v Kilclief

Tuesday 5th June 7:30pm

Div One S9

Ballygalget v Ballycran

Liatroim v Kilclief

Ballela v Portaferry

Div Two

Portaferry v Clonduff

Warrenpoint v Castlewellan

Ballycran v Ballygalget

Ballyvarley v Bredagh

ITOB

Square Ball- ur not the only one with insider info.  Up-to-date EDRFL tables are like hen's teeth but I got this one (attached).  Well its nearly up to date. 
C ur lot are doing OK.

Aristotle Flynn

Are you not involved with  Bredagh ITOB? What sort of shite are you at now?
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

ITOB

Jeez Aristotle, ur one ill-mannered bollix.  Please control ur emotions.

Bacon

Only 2 games going ahead this evening in the ACHL. All the rest are off due to the Ulster final on Sunday and Leinster Shield Final on Saturday.

Div Two

Bredagh v Portaferry

Castlewellan v Ballycran
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

Whitehair

When was that announced? I was over at the pitch last night and at 7.30 our match V Kilclief was still on according to our secretary and registrar. Next weeks match against portaferry II's is due to get postponed due to Ballela Cemetery Mass. I was hoping that we could get a few more matches played at this time of the year as once holidays begin and with Championship around the corner the league peters out.

spiritof91and94

Anybody confirm that Benny Corrigan quit his post as Clonduff Manager on Sunday Morning as only 10 turned up for training?
Understandable considering they are going so well and he gets this reaction.

Was impressed with Mayobridge on Friday night and they are the benchmark again, Mickey Walsh looking very good throughout the game.

amallon

It would be a strange one if Corrigan has gone.  They hadn't lost a game since they played us early in the season and where sitting nicely joint top of the league. 
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Lecale2

Quote from: Bacon on May 29, 2007, 07:56:33 AM
Only 2 games going ahead this evening in the ACHL. All the rest are off due to the Ulster final on Sunday and Leinster Shield Final on Saturday.

Div Two

Bredagh v Portaferry

Castlewellan v Ballycran

Whitehair - I got a call late last night confirming what Bacon posted. Alll off except Bredagh and Castlewellan.

amallon

A Chara
Notification to clubs that have made arrangements to suit golf days and other club fundraising events because of the drawn game with Cavan series 8 was pulled out and will not be played until the end of season, this means that this Friday night series 12 is being played and the rest of programme in the handbook will be following on from here. I hope this clarifies the position and enables clubs to alter arrangements accordingly. is mise Sean O Ruanaidh
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Square Ball

Quote from: ITOB on May 28, 2007, 10:36:51 PM
Square Ball- ur not the only one with insider info.  Up-to-date EDRFL tables are like hen's teeth but I got this one (attached).  Well its nearly up to date. 
C ur lot are doing OK.

cheers, doing Ok at the minute but theres a lot of football left in this league

sabhallphadraig

Quote from: amallon on May 29, 2007, 11:58:08 AM
Notification to clubs that have made arrangements to suit golf days and other club fundraising events because of the drawn game with Cavan series 8 was pulled out and will not be played until the end of season, this means that this Friday night series 12 is being played and the rest of programme in the handbook will be following on from here. I hope this clarifies the position and enables clubs to alter arrangements accordingly. is mise Sean O Ruanaidh

Cheers am - this means that all remaining series are pulled forward 1 week and the final week of the ACL will see the Series 8 games being played (August 31st in the case of Div 3 anyway).  I haven't checked yet but I'd say there's prob more fixture shuffles ahead when/if the county get to take on Derry/Antrim and the final on the road ahead but we'll go with this for now.