Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13aside

just home and cant get to the u21 match anyone to keep us updated? hope we can win!!

AnDun

HT Tyrone 0.05 Down 1.05 according to latest scores on GAA Discussion

snoopdog

snoopdog

snoopdog

Quote from: snoopdog on March 23, 2011, 09:06:26 PM
Quote from: snoopdog on March 23, 2011, 09:02:15 PM
Down lead by 4

Down lead cut to 2 now
15 to go

Down clinging on, no more scores.
Harrison scored the goal for Down and is now in goals keeper gone off injured.
All Tyrone now

ardtole

4 mins injury time left. Down up by a point sounds a great game

snoopdog

Quote from: ardtole on March 23, 2011, 09:19:37 PM
4 mins injury time left. Down up by a point sounds a great game
extra time
Down poor in last 15. Should prob be out,

supersub

Draw again after et! Boys will be exhausted!!

Dubh driocht

Fair play to this team - reminder of the seniors in 2008.I know the management ( at least Neill Collins and Stephen Poacher) have got a bit of abuse but they must have done something right as the switches seemd to have worked. Gotta remember that 3 years ago at minor we  were well beat in Omagh at the first round. It's a wonder Connaire Harrison didn't drive the bus home as he did just about everything else !

Mike Tyson

Quote from: Dubh driocht on March 24, 2011, 06:06:30 PM
Fair play to this team - reminder of the seniors in 2008.I know the management ( at least Neill Collins and Stephen Poacher) have got a bit of abuse but they must have done something right as the switches seemd to have worked. Gotta remember that 3 years ago at minor we  were well beat in Omagh at the first round. It's a wonder Connaire Harrison didn't drive the bus home as he did just about everything else !

Was it not only bout 5 points?

ardtole

With 10 teams in the top 2 divisions this season, 12 in div 3 and 11 in div 4, what is the promotion and relegation situation in div 3 this year. I presume 2 teams get promoted, do the league winners gain automatic promotion? and if so do 2nd and 3rd play-off for the final spot or 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

How many teams get relegated this year? Is div 3 to end up with 10,11 or 12 teams for 2012?

Mid Down Gael

Ulster Under 21 Championship 2nd replay against Tyrone will take place on Wed 30th March in Athletic Grounds Armagh at 8pm.

Banana Man

MDG i see you's have a big night tonight with the official opening, seen it about a month ago from the road when i was driving past, any photos of it up close do you?

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: Banana Man on March 25, 2011, 01:08:44 PM
MDG i see you's have a big night tonight with the official opening, seen it about a month ago from the road when i was driving past, any photos of it up close do you?

Yeah big night planned for this evening, hope all goes well. Credit must go to the 3 senior players who organised this event. There will be a host of past and current stars taking part in the game as well a a half time game featuring Kilcoo and Dundrum under 8's. A great night fot these kids from both clubs as well. I dont have any photos handy but will have a few in next few days. Nice one in this weeks Mourne Observer taken from the main road.