Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

banker

Quote from: Dubh driocht on November 14, 2010, 05:47:56 PM
we can only reflect on what a fit Eoin Mc Cartan could have brought Burren ( and Down).
Have to agree with you on this one. Eoin was one of the most impressive underage footballers in Down. It is really sad to see a young fella like this that is so passionate about his football with bagfuls of talent only able to give 20 minutes in a club game. I reckon he would have been right up there as one of the best forwards in his generation in Down if he was not plagued by injury.

No hoper

Any results from the under 20 leagues yesterday

Banana Man

u20 results

Shamrocks 2-7 C'Wellan 0-12
W'Point 1-11 B'Martin 1-10
St Marys 1-9 An Riocht 3-10
D'Patrick 2-12 L'Stone 1-10
M'Bridge 11-17 St Josephs 0-6

Who the fu*k are St Josephs?? They got tanked

No hoper

They are dundrum and ballykinler joined. Why even bother having a team

down1

any word on when burren v bridge league final is?

No hoper

Quote from: down1 on November 15, 2010, 03:59:56 PM
any word on when burren v bridge league final is?
Half 6 on saturday in newry

Dromara Gael

Quote from: No hoper on November 15, 2010, 02:37:24 PM
They are dundrum and ballykinler joined. Why even bother having a team
They just want to play football, is that such a crime. Unlike yourselves small clubs dont have either sufficient numbers or talent, so comments like above are unnecessary

5 Sams

The King of Down Football, James McCartan's new book is being launched by Mick O'Dwyer in the Canal Court in Newry next Monday night.

Bound to be a few feathers ruffled in this publication knowing James' reputation for straight talking.
The Aristocrat Years

Square Ball

Quote from: maldini on November 15, 2010, 09:30:10 AM
whats going on at Bredagh? with all the supposedly great underage teams theyve had over the years how can they be in division 4 now???
wish I knew, we have fielded a very young team in comparison with other years and well we just wernt good enough over the season to stay in div 3. we have good underage teams, but that doesnt guarantee that they will cut the mustrad at senior level. Div 4 will be tough to get out of but I hope we will be there are there abouts next year.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

knockitdown

Div 3 Final:

Glasdrumman v Drumgath   

Warrenpoint on Sunday at 1pm

downjim

I am really looking forward to the league final on Saturday now... Burren have proved that they can mix in with the big boys and are a team for the future.. We are going to finally put the end to a lot of the Bridges players careers which the rest of the county will enjoy watching.. Forward together  :)

Brick Tamlin

T O Hare

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on November 16, 2010, 05:23:48 PM
Any takers??

Anybody?

Biting my lip and headbutting the screen but no he's right ;D ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: downjim on November 16, 2010, 05:06:59 PM
I am really looking forward to the league final on Saturday now... Burren have proved that they can mix in with the big boys and are a team for the future.. We are going to finally put the end to a lot of the Bridges players careers which the rest of the county will enjoy watching.. Forward together  :)

Forward togather and all blow inns welcome. ;D

downjim

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on November 16, 2010, 06:22:26 PM
Quote from: downjim on November 16, 2010, 05:06:59 PM

Forward togather and all blow inns welcome. ;D

Kilcoo cant have any blow ins as you all marry between yourselves.. :D :D