Lecale2

SFC final
Burren
v Bryansford

IFC final
Annaclone v Tullylish

dundrumite

Quote from: Wee Shea on October 11, 2010, 05:29:18 PM
At the match on Saturday, good to see Eoin McCartan back playing football, some point he hit as well.

Wonder how good he could have been if not for all the injuries.

Very Very good. One of the unluckiest men about, would love to see him get a run at it injury free.

DaddyLongLegs

SFC final
Burren v Bryansford

IFC final
Annaclone v Tullylish

Minor - Kilcoo

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: dundrumite on October 11, 2010, 10:21:23 PM
Quote from: Wee Shea on October 11, 2010, 05:29:18 PM
At the match on Saturday, good to see Eoin McCartan back playing football, some point he hit as well.

Wonder how good he could have been if not for all the injuries.

Very Very good. One of the unluckiest men about, would love to see him get a run at it injury free.

Was delighted to hear that myself. Had supreme promise a few years back. Must be such a relief for him to be back contributing in some manner. Hopefully he'll get a full run at it next year.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

downjim

Quote from: T O Hare on October 11, 2010, 09:39:17 PM
Quote from: twice is nice on October 11, 2010, 03:25:15 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on October 09, 2010, 03:15:49 AM
Bridge
Byransford
Annaclone
Drumgath

where art thou??

;D

Stilll here and very proud of the players who played on Saturday. Good luck to Burren on Sunday. Do it for South Down.. Cough cough ;D ;D ;D

I am sure you mean that O'Hare. I remember a friend of yours from Burren describing you in Renshaws one day as the most hated man in Burren ;) :D

I expected more of Burren on Saturday! I thought the Bridge might be finished but if they can get a full panel to pick from then i don't think any team in Down would beat them! I also thought Brendan Rice favoured th lilywhites and should have sent a few Burren players off!
It should be a good county final and i now favour Byransford to capture the title!

Wee Shea

8/13 Burren 15/2 Bryansford 6/4

T O Hare

Quote from: downjim on October 12, 2010, 02:31:41 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on October 11, 2010, 09:39:17 PM
Quote from: twice is nice on October 11, 2010, 03:25:15 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on October 09, 2010, 03:15:49 AM
Bridge
Byransford
Annaclone
Drumgath

where art thou??

;D

Stilll here and very proud of the players who played on Saturday. Good luck to Burren on Sunday. Do it for South Down.. Cough cough ;D ;D ;D

I am sure you mean that O'Hare. I remember a friend of yours from Burren describing you in Renshaws one day as the most hated man in Burren ;) :D

I expected more of Burren on Saturday! I thought the Bridge might be finished but if they can get a full panel to pick from then i don't think any team in Down would beat them! I also thought Brendan Rice favoured th lilywhites and should have sent a few Burren players off!
It should be a good county final and i now favour Byransford to capture the title!

couldn't have been me as i was never in that establishment  :D :D ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

conormac

SFC final
Burren v Bryansford

IFC final
Annaclone v Tullylish

Started well then drifted away.  Awh well I enjoyed tryin.  Fair play unpire you do a sterling job!!

umpire

Quote from: conormac on October 12, 2010, 06:49:17 PM
SFC final
Burren v Bryansford

IFC final
Annaclone v Tullylish

Started well then drifted away.  Awh well I enjoyed tryin.  Fair play unpire you do a sterling job!!

conormac, Its nice to get a wee bit of  appreciation. this year has been tough one to organise due to Down fantasic run in All-Ireland. Last 2 years were much easier to organised.

eyeswideopen

Have to 2nd that. Umpire doing a great job keeping interest in Champions right to the end.
Not gonna win predictions league myself but there are a few i wanna finish ahead of.
Thanks again for all your hard work Umpire.

Mid Down Gael

Out in Front

SFC final
Burren v Bryansford

IFC final
Annaclone v Tullylish

Mid Down Gael

Out of curiosity, does anyone on here know the names of the Down Junior and Intermediate cups?

westdowngael

MDG, not sure of the junior but the intermediate is called the WJ Farrell cup.

twice is nice

Quote from: Wee Shea on October 12, 2010, 03:25:20 PM
8/13 Burren 15/2 Bryansford 6/4
good to see two former lynchpins of down football back competing at the top! two footballing teams steeped in tradition. lets hope it is a great final and that whoever wins can fly the flag for us in ulster... its no secret that the competitive edge with bryansford was factor in us stamping our name on ulster in the eightys, down football deserves them days replicated again...after too many years of nearly men!!!  ;D :P :P