Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mournerambler

You only have to listen to the UUP leadership candidate Tom Elliott's answers to Down's quest for Sam on todays TalkBack program & that will enlighten you to the bitterness that would appear to be bread into these scummy b@stards.

Oglach

Quote from: mournerambler on September 17, 2010, 08:56:05 PM
You only have to listen to the UUP leadership candidateTom Elliott's answers to Down's quest for Sam on todays TalkBack program & that will enlighten you to the bitterness that would appear to be bread into these scummy b@stards.
Tom Elliot is a dinosaur, never heard interviw today but i can imagie what it was like going by Fridays Irish news.

Squareball71

Long Ball

Did anyone hear that effin pillock Jim Wells going mad because Ulster Bank staff in Castlewellan wore Down jerseys yesterday?
That's what we are up against.
Drive yer boot in her!!

MCMLX

Quote from: Long Ball on September 18, 2010, 12:43:38 PM
Did anyone hear that effin pillock Jim Wells going mad because Ulster Bank staff in Castlewellan wore Down jerseys yesterday?

He is also moaning about the Down flags in Kilkeel. I take it he wont be going to the game then.  ::)

the derg

there was something really sad about the aughlisnafin story  but i was really touched by the fact benny and club down went out of their way to replace the bunting and flags makes you proud to be a gael and shows the family/community spirit that is somehow unique in the gaa well done to all !! ps admire the fin from afar

extra time

buntings and flags being vandalised all week in kilkeel but being replaced every morning by locals. great community spirit despite vandalism. last night seemed quiet as i seen cops chasing young loyalist hoodies in newry st area. were trying to take flags down from outside Brendys house

sebastion

Quote from: MCMLX on September 18, 2010, 12:46:10 PM
Quote from: Long Ball on September 18, 2010, 12:43:38 PM

He is also moaning about the Down flags in Kilkeel. I take it he wont be going to the game then.  ::)
I wouldn't pass any remarks on the like of ,Jim Wells it just shows you the brains the man has when he still  associate politics and sport in the one bracket , and fair play to who ever runs the bank in Castlewellan to allow the staff to wear their colours

13aside

Wells never fails to let himself and others down,he really is the salt of the earth, UP DOWN!!!

MCMLX

Quote from: 13aside on September 18, 2010, 06:08:54 PM
Wells never fails to let himself and others down,he really is the scum of the earth, UP DOWN!!!

efa

DaUmpire

Is it just me or does it feel like a christmas eve?cant wait for 2mrw,want to wish the down team all the best.According to my crystal ball down will win by 3.

5 Sams

Fri Sept 24th Pairc Esler(6 30)
Morgan Milk RFC Final
Rostrevor v Warrenpoint(P Mc Cartan)
Morgan Milk ACPRFC Final
An Riocht v Mayobridge(D Ryan)
Sat Sept 25th(4 00)
O Neills ACFL Div 1
Kilcoo v Clonduff(C Reynolds)
Longstone v Liatroim(C Brannigan)
An Riocht v Rostrevor(G Corrigan)
Burren v Castlewellan(D Moore)
Mayobridge v Bryansford(D Laverty)
O Neills ACFL Div 2
Clann na Banna v Downpatrick(N Cousins)
Ballymartin v Tullylish(G Tumelty)
Warrenpoint v Shamrocks(J Burns)
Kilclief v Saval(S O Hanlon)
Ballyholland v Annaclone(L Morgan)
Loughinisland v Atticall(O Burke)
O Neills ACFL Div 3
Glenn v Glasdrumman(B Rice)
Saul v St Johns(S Lowey)
Sunday 26th Sept(2 00)
O Neills ACPRL Div 1
Bryansford v Castlewellan
Mayobridge v An Riocht
Loughinisland v Burren
Saval v Clonduff
Rostrevor v Kilcoo
O Neills ACPRL Div 2
Annaclone v Tullylish
Clann na Banna  Downpatrick
Ballymartin v Liatroim
Ballyholland v Bredagh
St Johns v Carryduff
Morgan Milk Senior Hurling Final
Portaferry(3 00)
Ballycran v Ballygalget(HP Mc Cusker)
Around a Pound Intermediate Football Replay
Downpatrick(3 00) Extra Time if Necessary
Dundrum v Carryduff(P Brannigan)
O Neills ACFL Div 4 Final
Castlewellan(1 30)
Mitchels v Teconnaught(A Grant)
Around a Pound Junior Football Semi Finals
Extra Time if Necessary
Castlewellan(3 00)
Bright v St John Bosco(P Toner)
Newcastle(3 00)
Drumaness v Aughlisnafinn(M Rawlinson)

The Aristocrat Years

No hoper

Bridge and kingdom seconds play on friday then sunday again with a senior game in between, wat a joke

thewobbler

I guess you'd rather be playing the leagues out in December then?

Lecale2

Quote from: No hoper on September 18, 2010, 09:26:02 PM
Bridge and kingdom seconds play on friday then sunday again with a senior game in between, wat a joke

Catch a grip!