Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHB1

Quote from: T O Hare on September 15, 2010, 12:06:07 AM
Quote from: redandblack4ever on September 14, 2010, 03:57:09 PM
Quote from: CHB1 on September 14, 2010, 12:49:18 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on September 14, 2010, 10:37:41 AM
Quote from: CHB1 on September 14, 2010, 10:02:20 AM
Hilltown has flags and bunting up along the road at the football pitch with bunting up in the village itself.

Also a sign of 'up down' has been placed on a mountain with another in progress on the hen mountain.

Its not just about putting flags up, its about the vocal support on the day and Hilltown along with every other club in Down will be well represented in Croke Park on the day cheering on the players.

I hope Clonduff is not trying to claim the Edentrumley mountain in Mayobridge which has a sign "up down" which was organised by a prominent board member and done by members of the Mayobridge club ;D ;)

You can keep Eduntrumley Tommy, Clonduff have plenty of their own hills and mountains to decorate!!

Ain't that the truth, CHB and I'll be in Hilltown tomorrow morning to take it all in and with a ticket for the game as well compliments of the Chicago Wolfe Tones GFC. Besides Tommy isn't your sister married to a Hilltown man?
Mrs. redandblack4ever

I have plenty of ties to Clonduff, though i still drive with my eyes close through it  :D :D

I'd say you do Tommy as you might not want to see the things people are tempted to throw at you!! Many a Hilltown man would donate their lotto winnings to build a bypass around mayobridge so they have a more scenic trip to Newry!!!!!

redandblackareback

Any posters at the down breakfast this morning any reports how it went? I read yesterday there was 600+ tickets sold. That is really good numbers for £40 a head, fair play to the organisers in managing to gather those sort of figures!

MCMLX

Down referees have come in for praise after handing over their match expenses to the Down football team's training fund.

The Mourne County referees have contributed about EUR3,000 to the training fund ahead of Sunday's All-Ireland football final against Cork at Croke Park.

Both the Down county board and team captain Ambrose Rogers have thanked the match officials for their generosity in assisting the county's All-Ireland bid.

Meanwhile a breakfast forum in Newry's Canal Court Hotel tomorrow morning has been sold out. Tickets costing ₤40 have been bought by 600 guests.

And last weekend, a reported ₤40,000 was raised from the staging of a golf classic.

5 Sams

Quote from: redandblackareback on September 15, 2010, 01:22:10 PM
Any posters at the down breakfast this morning any reports how it went? I read yesterday there was 600+ tickets sold. That is really good numbers for £40 a head, fair play to the organisers in managing to gather those sort of figures!

A mate of mine was there. He was at table number 73 and there were ten to a table. I heard that it was absolutley packed
The Aristocrat Years

Out in Front

Quote from: 5 Sams on September 15, 2010, 01:59:43 PM

A mate of mine was there. He was at table number 73 and there were ten to a table. I heard that it was absolutley packed

They said there were 706 at it. Austin O'Callaghan fired a few questions at Danny Hughes, James McCartan and Ronan Murtagh, then there was a bit of a break followed by Austin firing off more questions this time at Damien Rafferty, Paddy Tally and Benny Coutler. All gentle stuff but enjoyable after breakfast. Done and dusted by 9.30.

Leo

Quote from: Out in Front on September 15, 2010, 03:11:46 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on September 15, 2010, 01:59:43 PM

They said there were 706 at it. Austin O'Callaghan fired a few questions at Danny Hughes, James McCartan and Ronan Murtagh, then there was a bit of a break followed by Austin firing off more questions this time at Damien Rafferty, Paddy Tally and Benny Coutler. All gentle stuff but enjoyable after breakfast. Done and dusted by 9.30.

Brilliant sell-out event, very slick, two rooms packed and linked by TV with discussion panels in each room. And a bloody good breakfast as well. Great effort by the organisers.
Fierce tame altogether

BRIDGE LAD

Kilcoo v Rostrevor

Jeas someone has to go for Rostrevor! Are kilcoo that much of hot favourites? Rostrevor always have good youth set up!

Lecale2

According to Sean Og this afternoon, there are no plans for a 3rd allocation of tickets.

supersub

Quote from: BRIDGE LAD on September 15, 2010, 04:43:47 PM
Kilcoo v Rostrevor

Jeas someone has to go for Rostrevor! Are kilcoo that much of hot favourites? Rostrevor always have good youth set up!

Just the two of us!!!

DaUmpire

conormac

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

T O Hare

Quote from: CHB1 on September 15, 2010, 10:52:12 AM
Quote from: T O Hare on September 15, 2010, 12:06:07 AM
Quote from: redandblack4ever on September 14, 2010, 03:57:09 PM
Quote from: CHB1 on September 14, 2010, 12:49:18 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on September 14, 2010, 10:37:41 AM
Quote from: CHB1 on September 14, 2010, 10:02:20 AM
Hilltown has flags and bunting up along the road at the football pitch with bunting up in the village itself.

Also a sign of 'up down' has been placed on a mountain with another in progress on the hen mountain.

Its not just about putting flags up, its about the vocal support on the day and Hilltown along with every other club in Down will be well represented in Croke Park on the day cheering on the players.

I hope Clonduff is not trying to claim the Edentrumley mountain in Mayobridge which has a sign "up down" which was organised by a prominent board member and done by members of the Mayobridge club ;D ;)

You can keep Eduntrumley Tommy, Clonduff have plenty of their own hills and mountains to decorate!!

Ain't that the truth, CHB and I'll be in Hilltown tomorrow morning to take it all in and with a ticket for the game as well compliments of the Chicago Wolfe Tones GFC. Besides Tommy isn't your sister married to a Hilltown man?
Mrs. redandblack4ever

I have plenty of ties to Clonduff, though i still drive with my eyes close through it  :D :D

I'd say you do Tommy as you might not want to see the things people are tempted to throw at you!! Many a Hilltown man would donate their lotto winnings to build a bypass around mayobridge so they have a more scenic trip to Newry!!!!!

We are having a whip round to get that bypass started..:)
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Long Ball

How much are Hill 16 tickets and are the co board charging pound for Euro on them as well?
Drive yer boot in her!!