Darragh cross 2-11 Bosco 2-7,
Drumaness 1-7 Dundrum 1-16,
Carryduff 0-14 St. Johns 1-08,
Saul 1-03 Ardglass 1-10,
Bredagh 1-07 Glasdrumman 1-09,
Drumgath 0-13 Glenn 2-13

dodgy umpire

Quote from: Minus15 on August 27, 2010, 09:26:09 PM
Dubh Driocht. I simply posed a question and thanks for your answer. Good luckk to the Ulster select team tomorrow against Castlewellan depleted due to a wedding. Classy. Im sure it will mean so much to the derry girls representing their native county on the morning of the game to once again bring the cup back to the promised land.

May as well get the excuses in early
The Boys in Red and Black are back

13aside

there will be a massive support for Down today in Croker,the like of which many of our supporters who are now well into their twenties have not seen before.Roar the team on at every oppertunity folks because this bunch of players deserve our support and intend to be around for the next three or four years-GOOD LUCK DOWN!!

Dubh driocht

I'll post this here as it's about Down, not Kildare.Earlier this morning I realised that this will be the first ever semi-final with Down in it that three great Gaels, who along with my da developed my passion for gaelic games, won't be at.
So Paddy, Eamon and Patsy, this is for you. An Dun abu.

5 Sams

Word of warning for anyone who was on the sauce last night and is travelling through Newry this morning. Just got a text to say that the Cops are stopping and breathalysing in town and on the Dublin Road.
The Aristocrat Years

Tomorrow is another day

Quote from: 5 Sams on August 29, 2010, 09:34:43 AM
Word of warning for anyone who was on the sauce last night and is travelling through Newry this morning. Just got a text to say that the Cops are stopping and breathalysing in town and on the Dublin Road.

That is quite sinister - I am totally against drink driving but that looks and sounds like deliberate profiling of one section of the community.

DaUmpire

Fantastic result and performance by the mourne men today.Totally delighted.Aprt from first 10mins thought down were the better team and fully deserved the win.Great all round team effort,in particular thought McKernan,King,Hughes and marty clarke had excellent games.Congrats to the players and management.Support in croke park today was top class,cnt wait 4 the buzz ahead of final.

supersub

skeog

bet the sunday game to-night will try to discredit  down by focussing on the square ball by benny and the point  that was given as a wide

knockitdown

I'd imagine there will be no championship matches until after the final now?

Highlander3

Does anyone know how Ambrose is coming along, has he a chance for the final?

I thought Fitzpatrick was great today, but would still love a fit Ambrose playing

13aside

RTE RADIO THIS EVENING CLAIMED THAT THE ALL IRELAND IS CORKS TO LOSE-A FEW WEEKS AGO IT WAS KERRY AND TODAY IT WAS KILDARE-WHERE ARE THEY NOW? WELL DONE TO COUNTY DOWN WE ARE IN THE FINAL BECAUSE WE DESERVE TO BE AND BY THE WAY WHEN WE ARE IN A FINAL WE DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO LOSE!!-BRILL!!!

redandblackareback

correct me if i am wrong but... did i witness kevin anderson leave the subs bench today and run onto the field to celebrate?? surely i am wrong.. could someone please confirm that this man is not in the panel???   ??? ::)

Apart from that a superb all round display that must leave everyone in ireland thinking.. "Where did this Down team come from?? " Roll on the 19th!!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: redandblackareback on August 29, 2010, 11:58:10 PM
correct me if i am wrong but... did i witness kevin anderson leave the subs bench today and run onto the field to celebrate?? surely i am wrong.. could someone please confirm that this man is not in the panel???   ??? ::)

Apart from that a superb all round display that must leave everyone in ireland thinking.. "Where did this Down team come from?? " Roll on the 19th!!

You are correct. And is there a particular reason you are rolling your eyes?!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead