Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niall Quinn

Quote from: Pangurban on June 03, 2010, 11:56:18 PM
persistence pays

but crime doesn't.
I wonder how persistant criminals make out?
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

CHB1

Fair play to clonduff - three points they have taken from their two matches against the bridge this season.

Maiden1

Quote from: Pangurban on June 03, 2010, 11:56:18 PM
Nice to see the Fin getting a win, shows that persistence pays

Don't think they are the whipping boys any longer.  They must have an outside chance of making the top 3.

P   W   L   Pts
Teconnaught   9   8   1   16
Mitchels   8   5   3   10
Dromara   9   5   4   10
Aughlisnafin   9   5   4   10
St Pauls   8   5   3   10
St Michaels   7   4   3   8
Bright   8   2   6   4
Aghaderg   9   2   7   4
Ballykinlar   9   2   7   4
There are no proofs, only opinions.

CHB1

Quote from: EagleLord on June 03, 2010, 11:00:10 PM
Not a great game. Whoever that number 5 clonduff player is, what a f**king coward. Hittin a man off the ball, then running and hiding, management even went to substitute him. F**kin yella wee f**cker. My blood was boiling.

Clonduff man wasnt running and hiding - merely not wanting to be sent off by the referee so I think it was a case of he was held back by other players to protect his identity than running away.

western exile

Quote from: CHB1 on June 04, 2010, 12:54:25 PM
Not a great game. Whoever that number 5 clonduff player is, what a f**king coward. Hittin a man off the ball, then running and hiding, management even went to substitute him. F**kin yella wee f**cker. My blood was boiling.

Clonduff man wasnt running and hiding - merely not wanting to be sent off by the referee so I think it was a case of he was held back by other players to protect his identity than running away.
A fine split of the hair  ;)

sebastion

Quote from: CHB1 on June 04, 2010, 12:54:25 PM

He souldn't have lifted his hand in the first place, if someone can not take the field with out lifting his fist he souldn,t e there in the first place   in most cases they are the boys that couldnt beat egg's  this kind of behaviour is unacceptable

RGU08

RGU 1 - 16 Kilclief 0 - 6, they are very poor, definetly division 3 material

dundroma

F.T.
dundrum 3-10
st johns 1-7
H.T
dundrum 1-4
st johns 1-4

TORGAEL

Fulltime

Drumgath  2-7
Glasdrumman  0-11

DownFanatic

Down Division 3

St Johns 1-07  Dundrum 3-10

Mid Down Gael

Kilcoo 4-13 Castlewellan 0-8

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

DownFanatic

ACFL Division 2

Annaclone  3-9 1-12 Clann na Banna  Annaclone   
Atticall  3-18 2-6 Tullylish  Atticall   

ACFL Division 3

St John Bosco  1-13 3-7 Ardglass  St John Bosco
Carryduff 0-10  1-06  Drumaness

sabhallphadraig

Div 3: Darragh Cross 1-7 Saul 1-7

5 Sams

Quote from: goldenyears on June 03, 2010, 09:41:07 PM
Harps v Saval Poor top of table clash - Saval deservedly won + probably should have won by more

Wierd game last night...Danny Hughes didnt seem interested...I dont think he took a man on all night....missed a few easy (by his standard) scores. Saval kicked 7 wides in a row in the last 15 minutes. Harps were not at the races all night and still had chances to win in the last 10 minutes. We took the wrong decisions at vital moments and paid the price....still IMHO it was asking a lot to get the lads to sustain the seriously high level of performance they have produced over the last month....anyway anois na Seamrogai!!!
The Aristocrat Years